cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 gigs of Data for 20 points

DH60
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why is my 1 gig of my subscription being used before my extra 3 gig of data I got for 20 points which expire in 30 days? I've used less than a gig of that extra data which now expires in 10 days, but they are using my 1 gig of my subscription.  I don't understand this. I have submitted a ticket to an agent but thought I would put it on here as well. Thanks for any answers!

4 REPLIES 4

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Now that data add-ons expire in 30 days, it is not a good deal. Many plans now include huge bucket of data and majority of people don't use included data. So it is cheaper to upgrade your plan and have more monthly data rather than buying data add-on that expires in 30 days. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@DH60 

PM plans alway use your data plan first then to your Add-on.

PM recently changed their Add-on policy to expire after 30 days of purchase and doesn’t roll over to the following month.😭

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@DH60 Subscription data always gets used up first, before any data add-ons are used. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@DH60 , data that is included in the subscription is consumed first before using add-on data.  Add-on data expires after 30 days which makes it a terrible deal.  I suggest you buy a plan with enough data and try not to ever rely on add-ons.  

Need Help? Let's chat.