cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2nd month free credit

Mparv
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was shown at Walmart that my second month would be free but I have not received the credit in my account. Please advise

6 REPLIES 6

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@Mparv wrote:

I was shown at Walmart that my second month would be free but I have not received the credit in my account. Please advise

@Mparv 

You must check the promotions to ensure you were in fact eligible.

If yes, the credit will be added onto your account under Available Funds.

And this credit will be applied towards your first renewal.
Did your plan renew yet? First renewal is 30 days after you activated.
If needed, you can see all payment history on your account.

Btw there were 2 separate "next 30 days free" promos:

1. Dec 20 2019 thru Jan 3 2020 (when you activate any plan)
Please note that the credit will be applied to your account within 30 days.

2. Dec 13 thru Dec 16 2019 (next 30 days free when you activate on a $25/mo plan or higher)

Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 6 business days. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.

Thanks didn't know that.

@darlicious wrote:

@gblackma wrote:

This offer essentially essentially lasted from December's 13th to January 3rd. When did you activate your plan? And welcome to PM. If you  joined within this period, as @darlicious  and @Jb45 mentioned above, you should contact a moderator.

@Mparv wrote:

@Mparv  There was no promotion Dec 17th-19th.

@gblackma wrote:

This offer essentially essentially lasted from December's 13th to January 3rd. When did you activate your plan? And welcome to PM. If you  joined within this period, as @darlicious  and @Jb45 mentioned above, you should contact a moderator.

@Mparv wrote:

@Mparv  There was no promotion Dec 17th-19th.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Mparv wrote:

On original thread.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FLASH-SALE-Get-your-second-month-FREE-w...

It says.

Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 30 business days. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Mparv  if it's been 3 weeks contact a moderator to have it added. What date did you activate?

Need Help? Let's chat.