cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2FA EVERSAFE

GATES55
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I will be suspending my account soon,  for the 89 days, when it comes time to reactivate EVERSAFE will send me a code to my suspended number !

How do I get them to send an email instead ?

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3

Korth_
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@GATES55 wrote:

I will be suspending my account soon,  for the 89 days, when it comes time to reactivate EVERSAFE will send me a code to my suspended number !

You are obviously aware that a suspended account will be terminated after 90 days of non-payment.

But you are pushing it to the edge. 89 days. What if there are "unexpected" issues, delays, need for support ticket and hours or days of back-and-forth with the CSAs? You could pay for your plan and have the thing working again in less than 5 minutes ... or you could be confronted with a problem you're unable to fix in less than a day. The money you "saved" comes at the cost of putting yourself into a risky position without any other contingency.

If the account terminates then you lose everything (remaining balance, rewards or points, add-ons, promos, phone number, SIM). It seems to me that if it's worth saving then you'll be willing to "waste" a little money paying for an extra week or two to keep it from permanently vanishing.

Yes, Eversafe's 2FA text message do get delieverd even if service has been suspended for non-payment.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @GATES55  please do not try to resume on the 89th day, give yourself sometimes in case something goes wrong.  Do it on 86th or 87th day

You can click "Didnt' receive code" on 2FA step and the Send email option will be there

test it first before the 89th day comes

Need Help? Let's chat.