cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$25cad plan data total changed without warning?

sergioecg
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have droped my wifi service and relied on my plan to have an extra bonus monthly. But now when i check on my data usage and addons it seem i only have  2gb one timedata bonus. I seem to remember i always had 1Gb in the plan and like 1.5 Gb bonus at 3G speeds. I even have that recorded in my data manager app in the phone. Now I can not find the origi al contract I agreed to years ago and my memory is not what it used to be but I am convinced there is some data shortage in my current account arrays. Can anyone explain how am I 1.5Gb short of what I used to have? I dont remember agreeing to such. Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

sergioecg

I am certain it was not a transitional promotion, it was some sort of rewards for autopay and for the plan itself since it is a 3G speed. I can really remember the details, but I am very much sure I used to have 2.5 Gb of data at 3G and not only 1Gb, I mean it is not worth it with only that much data at 3G speeds... just worthless really

sergioecg

yes, it was totally something like that... rewards for autopay and the plan, but I think at that point it was 1Gb for the plan and 500Mb for the autopay fixture, I can not clearly remember the details, and for those others who answered I do not have a screen shot of it, shouldn't there be something in PM that shows what we agree on this terms for the first time we signed up? like a contract of sorts?

GiraffeHat

How long have you had this account? My best guess is that you had a promotion for extra data that expired after a set period of time. Sometimes it seems like it can be anywhere from 5 months to 12 months, depending on the promo.

You might need to look at Public Mobile's current plans and change to a new one to get a new promo, but some promos are for first time customers. Just be sure to compare your current plan to your new plan.

Good luck!

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@sergioecg 

If you are on the $25 plan, there is 0.5gb for the plan plus 0.5gb if you are on AutoPay totalling 1.0gb.

Not really sure for the additional 0.5gb but best to contact a CS_Agent (Moderator) to look into it for you.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@sergioecg - do you happen to have any screenshots or pictures of your account when you had this 1.5 GB on it? It could help identify if this was a time limited offer or not.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@sergioecg , the base $25 plan comes with only 1GB data.  From time to time new activations might be offered some sort of short term bonus that might last months.  If you had such an offer years ago when you signed up, it would be over by now.  

Need Help? Let's chat.