Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

+250 MB Bonus

raalaeifar
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there!

I activated the monthly auto payment.

The website says that I will receive a +250 MB bonus after the activation.

Can anyone tell me when it is getting activated?
I appreciate your help.

Many thanks.

20 REPLIES 20

raalaeifar

Thank you @Meow 

@raalaeifar wrote:

😁

How can I send a direct email to an agent?

@raalaeifar   here you are:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

raalaeifar

😁

How can I send a direct email to an agent?

@raalaeifar wrote:

I will create a ticket and write to the PM about that.

If ticketing does not work send personal mail to agent.

But I would not hold my breath regarding your comment to agent. 😋

raalaeifar

This is a problem with wording, as @Meow said.

The website says +250 MB bonus with autopay.

I will create a ticket and write to the PM about that.

Thank you for your help, people!

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Meow: Only the $15 is set. The others need autopay on to get the extra data.

@raalaeifar wrote:

I have only 250 MB active right now.

That is exactly what you will ever get with $15 Plan. 250MB is default autopay or no autopay and there is no additional 250MB for autopay.

I guess PM did not change wording for that plan

Meow_0-1648052945685.png

Based on their Plan ads I would assume higher plan do GET data bonus so $25 Plan should get 1GB of data with autopay? Somebody to confirm, please!

Meow_1-1648052988545.png

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@raalaeifar 

It looks like you got a total of 450mb (250+200) of data on your $15 plan but you are reaching near the end of your monthly 250mb of data before it starts to eat away at your one time 200mb of data.

Best if your turn off data in your settings to conserve data just encase you need it unless it is near the end of your renewal cycle.

Use home wifi or free Shaw or Telus wifi if you want to save your data to the end of your cycle.

@raalaeifar 

The misnomer is.....you get 250mb of data with the $15 plan....autopay or no autopay. The plan as mandated by CTRC must include 250mb of Data. 

Edit. The CTRC mandate was for Telus to provide a $15 plan. Telus provided it through the PM channel. 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Then that's it. You have what is offered. It's not 250 and another 250. As said earlier, it's just 250.

raalaeifar

I have only 250 MB active right now.

The other reward (200 MB) shown in the photo is related to redeeming my points (5 points).

Screenshot 2022-03-23 115529.png

Look at your phone data usage and see if a bunch of data got used after activation. Apps and OS may have done so seeing the new internet connection.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @raalaeifar   do you see 250MB already on your My Account My Data & Add-on box?  the 250 Mb will come with or without Autopay.  So, you get 250MB , not 500Mb

@raalaeifar wrote:

I have the Basic Plan.

I haven't received it yet!

@raalaeifar Make sure your data is turned on. Are all your other services working? Try restarting your phone. Look in your self serve, do you see a line that says 250MB at 3G speed?

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@raalaeifar 

The 250 MB is said to be a bonus on the $15 plan but in fact it applies whether or not auto pay is enabled.

Just for clarity, the total data allotment on the plan is 250 MB. Some people have confused it to mean the base is 250MB with a bonus 250MB. That is not the case.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Can you call and text both directions?

raalaeifar

I have the Basic Plan.

I haven't received it yet!

Meow
Mayor / Maire

You should be able to see it at Plan usage as that is default amount of data for $15 plan.

Meow_0-1648050587049.png

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@raalaeifar wrote:

Hi there!

I activated the monthly auto payment.

The website says that I will receive a +250 MB bonus after the activation.

Can anyone tell me when it is getting activated?
I appreciate your help.

Many thanks.

@raalaeifar Welcome to PM! If your phone service is up and running your data should already be active.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

What plan did you get? Most come with 500 MB bonus if you are on autopay

Need Help? Let's chat.