cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$25 Voucher top-up vanished into thin air!!!

silviagi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there,

The most frustrating thing just happened to me! Long story short: 
1) I do not have a credit card;

2) last July 21st I bought a $25 voucher at a retailer in Vancouver (Cell Universe on Main Street);
3) entered the voucher digits via PM Web page in MY account, alas I ditched the hand-written code;

4) SAW the $25 appear as "added fund";
5)  after a few days it just did not show up anymore;

6) at renewal date (today, July 29) I was SUSPENDED b/c of lack of funds!

7) I had chosen a $25 plan but I had enough funds to switch to a $15 plan, which I did;

😎 the 25 bucks are stil AWOL, for crying out loud!

9) I would like to donate them to someone in need as opposed to NOT knowing where they're at, now...

10) Very disappointed!

11) thank you kindly for any help/explanation.

12 REPLIES 12

silviagi

July 30 UPDATE: "$25 Voucher top-up vanished into thin air!!!"

Hi All,

Just wanted to update the Community on my issue, which has been graciously and promptly addressed by awesome PM Agents (Jorge first and then Catalina, who did her magic :-).

I have been credited the $25 and was able to then switch to the PM Plan I had opted for -when I purchased the voucher-.

I was so impressed with the super nice and fast response from the PM Community but also with the stellar assistance of the PM Agents!

Thank y'all, and have a great weekend!

SG

P.S.
If you happen to ever get a hand-written voucher code, do yourself a favor and take a pic of it with your phone!

P.S.2

I will surely vouch for PM, after having received such a comforting and effective help.

Good Karma to y'all! 🤗

Hi @silviagi check thr payment history page now, they have a year of history there. 

If you do not see it or see how it was used , the open ticket with CS Agent:

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

1. start by typing : Contact CS Agent
  2. then Click "Contact Us"
  3. then Click "Other"
  4. finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
    you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

silviagi

Unfortunately the $25 only showed right after inputting the voucher code. I did not check the payment history, then, only a few days later, that's when I found they were gone. Too bad, I guess. Thank you for your reply, anyway.

silviagi

I wish. It just showed as "gone through" on my account page (did the inputting on my desktop PC) and then... poof!
Guess I might as well accept this and move on

silviagi

Yeah, good point: only trace I have is the Interac transaction ($28 which is the $25 + taxes etc,). The dude was just looking at his monitor and jotting the code down on a piece of paper. Too bad I did not take a pic of it!
Anyway... coulda shoulda woulda but the bottom line is I got cheated, no matter how you put it, and I am 25 bucks short... 😞

silviagi

Thank you: been there, done that, got the t-shirt! 🙂

silviagi

Hi hTideGnow,

Unfortunately the $25 only showed right after inputting the voucher code. I did not check the payment history, then, only a few days later, that's when I found they were gone. Too bad, I guess. Thank you for your reply, anyway.
Cheers!

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Did you check your transaction history? Were you bale to find out what it was used for? 

Community_QA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

you passed the hardest step, to load the voucher onto the system

it won't vanish. it was used for something, check the history. should be there

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@silviagi 

Hand written code? How come Cell Universe didn’t give you a printout receipt?

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@silviagi 

call *611 to check your balance.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @silviagi   can you login to your My Account again, check the Payment History page 

There must be a line showing you topped up the voucher, then there should be couple lines showing how they were used.

Please post screenshot of that so we can assist

Need Help? Let's chat.