cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2015 bills

princejuryn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am a former public mobile client under the same phone number I have now. I urgently need previous complete  phone bills for revenu Quebec needs. What do you need to help me out ? 

5 REPLIES 5

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@will13am wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

From 2015!? I know taxes go back 7 years but jeez

If there is anything suspicious, I think they can go back even further. 

Nope - unless you have kept your papers. If you have shredded your documents after 7 years you are fine and they cannot check or pursue any further. If you do not shred, they are allowed to view them and continue the audit. 

So you should shred your tax related documents after 7 years - unless, of course, you have been told by CRA to keep them for some other reason. 

I think personal tax is 6 years. Corporate may be different (7?)

@Anonymous wrote:

@princejuryn wrote:

I am a former public mobile client under the same phone number I have now: xxxxxxxxxx. I urgently need previous complete  phone bills for revenu Quebec needs. What do you need to help me out ? 

From 2015!? I know taxes go back 7 years but jeez.

If there is anything suspicious, I think they can go back even further. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Anonymous
Not applicable

@princejuryn wrote:

I am a former public mobile client under the same phone number I have now: xxxxxxxxxx. I urgently need previous complete  phone bills for revenu Quebec needs. What do you need to help me out ? 

From 2015!? I know taxes go back 7 years but jeez.

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@princejuryn wrote:

I am a former public mobile client under the same phone number I have now: xxxxxxx. I urgently need previous complete  phone bills for revenu Quebec needs. What do you need to help me out ? 

First, this is a public forum, everybody can see. Please delete personal information.

As PM is a prepaid carrier there are no invoices.

You have to contact a mod for getting an invoice. Processing might take 30 days.

And I am not quite sure it they can access invoice information that far back. Give it a try.

Please contact a moderator using the following link. Please provide your name, phone number, account number, pin. And then ask for an invoice.

Need Help? Let's chat.