cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 vouchers that I can't use

DavidOwen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello Public. I have 2 vouchers that I couldn't use to activate my service. I used my credit card and the account was activated. How can I fix my vouchers so I can use them?

9 REPLIES 9

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

You need to send the vouchers (I would send pics) to moderator team and also to @Alan_K

DavidOwen

Thanks everyone. Problem not solved.

I had these vouchers for a few weeks now.

Is it possible for me to see if the vouchers were used or returned to the store?

Thanks @Jessica_T,  Apparently I only read part of that thread last month, as I bravoed a post further down the chain.

Thanks for the reference.

Jessica_T
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@stonechucker wrote:

@Jessica_T, can you provide a link for this statement from Alan_K?  I can’t find it.

@stonechucker

@Alan_K wrote:

Hi everyone, I want to reassure you that I'm still aware of this issue and trying to get to the bottom of it.

Our technical team returned with the knowledge that there's a possibility that a voucher won't work if the serial number is used instead of the actual voucher number, and that multiple incorrect tries will lock the customer into a fraud list. 

However, I'm not convinced this is true for our long time customers- it's been a challenge getting examples for our team to investigate. It could really help me if anyone can private message me a voucher code that didn't work right away or currently does not work.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/I-bought-a-voucher-at-Canadia...

@Jessica_T, can you provide a link for this statement from Alan_K?  I can’t find it.

Jessica_T
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@DavidOwen

Vouchers can take up to 48 hours to be activated if you purchased it from a store. Keep trying it might start working but for now send a message to the moderator team to look into this as your account might have been back end automatically flagged* to not accept the voucher. The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  

*As per Alan_K there is something called a "fraud list" which can prevent public mobile customers from redeeming vouchers that they are looking into.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Another similar case. Now i wonder if there is something going system wide. @CS_Agent, any info on this? 

FarewellToKings

Was each voucher less than the amount required for the plan?  

It's very well possible now that your plan is active, you can add in each voucher and that value will be used for next months renewal.

Let us know if that is the case.

Good luck!

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@DavidOwen wrote:

Hello Public. I have 2 vouchers that I couldn't use to activate my service. I used my credit card and the account was activated. How can I fix my vouchers so I can use them?

When did you purchased your PM voucher and from which store?

Some store has 24 hours wait before PM voucher is activated.

Call the store and find out how long is the wait.

Good luck.

Need Help? Let's chat.