cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 phone numbers in 1 email address

MrMiracle
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi! I have  been with Public Mobile for at least 3 years. I add second phone to my same email address; can not access to first phone after that. I let second phone phone expire after 3 months thinking I can get access to my first. Please help to attach the firsts. Thx...

4 REPLIES 4

EB0
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@MrMiracle 

Are both lines(the old and the new one) working, can you call and receive messages on both?

if yes, you can contact support by send a private message to help you fixing this issue.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@MrMiracle , you will need to supply a new email address for the previous account.  Since you can't login anymore, you will need to reach out to support to update a new email address into the account.  Use the chat symbol on the lower right corner of the web page to initiate a support ticket. 

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@MrMiracle  You can only have one account and one number per email address, so it sounds like your first was replaced by the second.  Since both have now been expired for 90 days or more I assume both are lost.  The time for customer service help was when it first  happened but you can try now just in case, open a ticket at the chat icon bottom right of this page, or if that doesn't work send a private message using this link

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

slusagm
Mayor / Maire

no, you cannot have one email for 2 PM accounts.  One of them must either have no email linked to it still

you need to talk to PM and ask them which account that email linked to and setup the other account with another email.  Open ticket with PM using the orange chatbot icon on lower right, just type Submit ticket and the choose Contact Us to open the ticket submission page

Need Help? Let's chat.