cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 gb promo after signing up

Dano40
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got my son the $15 plan and I want to upgrade to the $25/moth plan. Can I still use the 12MONTHS2GB promo code when upgrading?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Dano40 

No sorry.

Terms and conditions,
For a limited time. Activate on any plan $25 or more and get a free 2GB data bonus for 12 months. Offer available to new customers who activate online. 2GB data bonus will be applied to activations on $25, $35, $40, $50 and $70 rate plans for 12 months with the use of the promo code. Offer excludes $15 rate plans. Bonus data will expire if the account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed. Please note it may take up to 2 business days for bonus data to be applied. This promotion is not stackable with other in-market offers. This offer is subject to change without notice..

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Dano40 

Unfortunately, the promo is only for new customers with a new SIM. Also, I think this promo has expired.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

No. Any PM Promo is geared toward brand NEW customers. Since you already have Plan, you are not eligible for this promotion.

Your option could be, if your son is recent subscriber, to cancel (stop paying) existing plan and create brand new account (with new email) and chose this $25+Promo Plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.