Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 GB promo activation.

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi there, 

I'm with Lucky Mobile looking to switch for the rewards. 😁

I'm new to Public, I signed up to the 2 GB bonus promo email last week, and I was wondering if I could still sign up. I know the 13th is the last day to sign up using the promo code, is this still the case? Thanks!

8 REPLIES 8

LeePublic

@BKNS27 I saw that, thank you! Is it supposed to be the 16th?

@LeePublic 

The free 2gb bonus offer has been extended to August 18!

So you are OK!

@LeePublic wrote:

I just re-entered my email in that promo link, checked my email, compared the two emails, the only difference is there's no expiry date.

The link that I sent you was never advertised in that widespread of a manner. I can't tell you if this offer will still be available in 24 hours as any promotion could end without warning. If the want a guarantee about receiving the promotion, you should activate today (the 13th), but as I said earlier, this offer has been ongoing for months.

LeePublic

I just re-entered my email in that promo link, checked my email, compared the two emails, the only difference is there's no expiry date.

@LeePublic wrote:

Thanks, in the email, it said the 13th. So is it possible I can extend it to the end of my current Lucky Mobile plan? (Which ends on the 28th.)

Nobody can really answer that question. All I will say is that the offer details in the link that I provided doesn't indicate any offer end date (it never has). 

In addition, as I said, this offer has been live since May.  Twice now, Public Mobile announced a flash sale and stated an end date even though the offer was ongoing to whole time up until now.

LeePublic

Thanks, in the email, it said the 13th. So is it possible I can extend it to the end of my current Lucky Mobile plan? (Which ends on the 28th.)

@LeePublic wrote:

I'm new to Public, I signed up to the 2 GB bonus promo email last week, and I was wondering if I could still sign up. I know the 13th is the last day to sign up using the promo code, is this still the case? Thanks!

The promotion is still active and advertised at the following link:  Public Mobile

You'll see that there is no expiry date indicated for this offer, and that it's only stated as a limited time offer.

I'm aware that there's an announcement stating that the online acivation on a $35+ plan must be completed by the end of day on August 13, but this offer has actually been active since late May.  Nobody really knows how long this promotion will continue to be offered.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@LeePublic wrote:

Hi there, 

That should be the case. The terms say by the 13th. Did you get the promo code by email too?

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FLASH-SALE-2GB-of-monthly-bonus-data-fo...

Need Help? Let's chat.