cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 GB bonus

CindySo1388
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I didn't received the 1 GB free data for signing in the reward

I didn't get 2GB free data and 500 LD minutes after replied YES2 to text message couple weeks ago.

Thanks 

14 REPLIES 14

Lsalomons
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Cool! Thanks!

Lsalomons

Thank you!

lindawanglw

I did it from this link https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html. It started with chatting with their chatbot until it cannot answer your question and then a link displays for you to submit a ticket. If you don't have a community account (it seems to be different from your Public Mobile online account), you need to register one and verify and confirm from an email they send to you for the account registration. When account confirmed, write a ticket to the CS agent. In one day, they will contact you by private message through your community account to verify that it is you, then set up the offer manually in one day. Good luck.

@Lsalomons- Only send private personal account information to CS_Agent. I thought you were talking about the ticket submission. That has two options; 1 is to login with your account credentials (after logging in with community credentials), 2 is to use the 4 digit account pin and other information in the account. I'm talking about the second option.

But you seem to good to go now so, good.

Lsalomons

it's all good now. Somehow I managed to actually send a message to someone at Public Mobile. To be honest I don't even know how I did that as the only option it had given me previously was to send a message to another community member. Regardless, I stumbled upon it. Its definitely not a very user-friendly system and the fact that the ticket link never works is frustrating too. But, I got my question finally answered.

Lsalomons

dumb question, but how do you get a pin verification? Do you mean when they are verifying your account and send a text? as that's what I've been doing. I actually just shut off the multiple step verification for the time being because as I'm trying to troubleshoot this, I just constantly have to put in that code and it's frustrating.

@Lsalomons- I've had better luck using the pin verification rather than the login verification.

Lsalomons

How do you register a ticket? As everytime I try it has a 404 issue. Maybe I'll try through my computer and not my phone...

Bizbee

I was in the same situation as you. Accepted text message 10 days ago. Did not see any bonus add-in’s in my account. I opened a ticket to CS via SumonChatBot just now and CS replied in less than 5 minutes with the bonuses added to my account. Try it. Cheers!

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@CindySo1388 

Please refresh your browser by clicking on the circular arrow. It is not updating your account information.

lindawanglw

You need register and create a ticket for the customer agent to resolve this problem. I just did that and they manually set it up for me for the 2GB data and 500 LD minutes. I also missed  last year's offer but it is gone forever. Luckily I can get this year's with the help of the customer service rep. 

hynhdvd

Edited response after re-reading the post - Second outdoorsman's advice.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@CindySo1388 

First, maybe try to login into your account with a different web browser, clear cache or incognito mode.  The website is finicky.  Sometimes it will show the old cached version of your plan.  

Are you on the new rewards points system or the grandfather rewards system?  If on the points system, you will need to sign up in your reward account and then select the free 1GB data add on. If you are on the grandfather rewards system (ie. $2/month autopay, $1/month loyalty), you will not qualify for the extra 1GB data. 

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@CindySo1388 Hi if you don’t see it in your account try a different browser in private or incognito mode sign back in to see if account updates 

Need Help? Let's chat.