cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 GB Data with code

Bayview22
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

HI

I just activated a $25 dollar plan on a new SIM card. Also, I received an email from Public Mobile confirming I am eligible for the 2GB of data free for 8 months with this plan.  However, when I go to my profile and enter the code form my email I get a message that I am not eligible for the promotion.  Can you help with this?

4 REPLIES 4

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Bayview22 

The promocode box and referral code box are beside each other on the 4th page of the activation portal. If you missed entering your referral code as well you can ask the CSA to enter it at the same time as the promocode. If you didn't have a referral code then reach out to any member via private message and ask them to be your friend and share their referral code with you. Members that send you their referral code unsolicited are not your friends they are rulebreakers and should not be rewarded but rather should be reported.

Welcome to public mobile!

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Bayview22 

Did you enter the special code from the email you received from PM during the activation of the PM SIM? Also, you must use the same email address.

Best you contact a CS_Agent by private message by clicking on the envelope icon on the top of this page and explain your issue.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Bayview22    Did you submit your email and receive a confirmation with the promo code as outlined in the LNY announcement?  Also it mentions that the bonus data can take upto 30 days to be added to the account.

Here's the announcement for that promo:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Lunar-New-Year-Offer/td-p/777689

Edited after re-reading OP's post

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Bayview22 You supposed to add the code during activation. Since the promo is only for new customers, it needs to be added during activation on the plan selection step. 

To fix it now, you need to reach out to PM CS_Agent. 

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Need Help? Let's chat.