cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1gb plan

szeleschuk
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When i signed up for  public there was a promo 1gb with 2gb bonus.  I am looking at my plan and it only shows 1gb .  

THanks

11 REPLIES 11

@szeleschuk 

Contact an agent.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in top right hand corner for a reply from the agent.

szeleschuk

shouldn't i still be getting the 2gb extra ?

szeleschuk

yes i believe so

szeleschuk

i signed up in Feb. thought it was for 1 full year the bonus. 

@szeleschuk when did you sign up and did you ever see 2GB under My Promotions?

You sure it was a reoccurring 2GB activation bonus and  not just last years' Christmas bonus?  the Christmas bonus was a one time 2GB bonus only

szeleschuk

no still shows only 1024MB  and i have already used 898. halfway through my cycle.

data at 3G Speed

• • 30-day plan
  • • Unlimited Canada-wide Talk
  • • Unlimited International Text

szeleschuk

will give that a try

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@szeleschuk probably you are still getting the old cached page

Please try to login  My Account again using Incognito mode ,  you should then get the correct usage and plan details

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

refresh.jpg

plan.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.