cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1GB plan promo

BDW
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

New to Public here. When I signed up I got a promo for 1GB extra per month, as long as my account remains in good standing. You had to take at least a $35 plan to get it so I took the $35 plan. If I change to a higher plan in the future, will I still keep that promo bonus 1 GB?

5 REPLIES 5

Ivasofya
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It will as long as you swithc to an equal or higher plan (above $35)!

• 1GB bonus will remain on the account as long as customers remains on an eligible rate plan of $35/mo or higher and the account remains in good standing

its 1gb as long as you have 35/m plan or higher.  it is as simple as that.   Keep your plan as same or higher.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@BDW wrote:

New to Public here. When I signed up I got a promo for 1GB extra per month, as long as my account remains in good standing. You had to take at least a $35 plan to get it so I took the $35 plan. If I change to a higher plan in the future, will I still keep that promo bonus 1 GB?

There's also a one time 1GB add-on. Did you remember to add that?

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The data will remain active as long as you remain on the 35 plan or move to a higher one.

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Yes it will!

From the Announcement:

• 1GB bonus will remain on the account as long as customers remains on an eligible rate plan of $35/mo or higher and the account remains in good standing
  • The 1GB of bonus data will stay on your account so long as your plan remains above $35/month
Need Help? Let's chat.