cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confused about 1GB promo

Sasafraz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Good day all, I have 2 separate PM accounts for each of my children on the lowest plan available (500mb+500mb@3G). I used one account to refer the second account. I signed both up many months ago a day apart. I recently heard about the Christmas promo so I signed into both account to activate that Christmas promo. When I did that I noticed that one of the 2 accounts already had a 1GB promo applied that I was not aware of? why did one account already receive a 1GB (separate from Christmas account) and not the other? Any insight would be helpful. I tried to search it up but keep seeing Christmas promo info.... Thanks in advance!
4 REPLIES 4

The previous gift of 1Gb to all existing customers was around early to mid September I believe. Yes you might have signed one phone up on that day and the other phone one day later (too late) but highly unlikely if they were signed up just one day apart.

Much more likely is that one of the phone users has consumed all of the 1Gb of bonus data. It disappears from the add-on list then. And since both only have 1Gb of data per month it is quite easy to go through it in a month plus get into the 1Gb of bonus data until it too is gone.

By the way, the 1Gb plan is $25 and IS NOT the lowest priced plan available.

AE_Collector

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I think the 1G you have is different from the 1G add on, check your add ons, see if you have.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@SasafrazPublic Mobile gave away 1Gb promo to existing customers during summer, that is automatic. The Christmas one you have to opt in and add it in before they become active.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Sasafraz wrote:
Good day all, I have 2 separate PM accounts for each of my children on the lowest plan available (500mb+500mb@3G). I used one account to refer the second account. I signed both up many months ago a day apart. I recently heard about the Christmas promo so I signed into both account to activate that Christmas promo. When I did that I noticed that one of the 2 accounts already had a 1GB promo applied that I was not aware of? why did one account already receive a 1GB (separate from Christmas account) and not the other? Any insight would be helpful. I tried to search it up but keep seeing Christmas promo info.... Thanks in advance!

Maybe the second account you signed up was the day after the data promo was given to all existing customers

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.