cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$19 phone plan with $0 esim

Jenson
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I came across an offer for $19 phone plan with unlimited calling.

1) Is this Canada-wide calling?

2) Can anyone use this regardless of the province or is this offer applicable to residents who live in Quebec only?

3) Does this come with a new number?

6 REPLIES 6

@Jenson  When I click on the offer itself, it says that this is only for Quebec residents

Do you mean when you click on the "offer details" small print?  There is a section in there that says for Quebec residents only but the symbol + shown next to that item has to be matched on the plan itself.  The listed items in "offer details" are the same for all plans but only apply if there is a corresponding number/symbol on the individual plan.  I'm seeing that plan offered for new activation in Ontario, there is no + on the plan and therefore it's not limited to Quebec.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

I'm on the $15 plan. This plan and the $23 plan has been in my account as available to me for about 2 weeks now.

@Jenson , this is strange.  I am in ON.   I just checked the plan page, this plan is available for new activations only.  I don't see any restrictions about the plan being for QC customers only. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Jenson wrote:

I came across an offer for $19 phone plan with unlimited calling.

1) Is this Canada-wide calling?...yes, calls to most any Cdn number included

2) Can anyone use this regardless of the province or is this offer applicable to residents who live in Quebec only?...it's available to me in BC...not sure about PQ

3) Does this come with a new number?...if you are considering coming to Public Mobile, you can port your old number to Public OR you can take a new number...your choice.

Jenson
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@will13am thank you for your quick response.

When I click on the offer itself, it says that this is only for Quebec residents. 

And I randomly checked other plans which display that it's available for Quebec only. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Jenson , this plan comes with unlimited Canada wide calling, unlimited international text, standard calling features, 1GB data.  From what I can tell, it's available Canada wide.  As for phone number, you can select an available number or transfer in your existing number.  

Need Help? Let's chat.