cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

15gb 4g plan

sebasboucher
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, My name is Sébastien. In am unable to subscribe to the 15gb 4g plan. Is there a reason why. When I click on the plan at the website it takes me to the details of the 10gb 4g plan instead.

6 REPLIES 6

@Metal1967   There is a $60/10 GB 4G plan on the plans website?  Or is it not available in self serve?

edit: nmd re-read but both plans appear on the website..

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

That's odd. When I click on the $65 15gb plan to change, it goes to the next page with all the same info. Maybe try using private mode. Did you click the yellow arrow down to make the $65 plan be highlighted?

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Probably not 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@sebasboucher     Are you trying to activate a new account or are already a customer? 

If the latter, then clear browser cookies/cache and use incognito mode to login into your account and select Plans/Add-on from the left side of page and then click Change My Plan and then you need to click the arrow on the right side of page if on desktop or bottom of page if on mobile device. 

If you're a new customer wanting to activate then you need a PM SIM and CC and proceed to follow the activation instructions via the this link:  https://activate.publicmobile.ca/

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @sebasboucher are you trying to activate or existing customer trying to change plan??

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@sebasboucher  Don’t think that plan exists..

CCB187B5-FF86-4EE2-9184-C3773F422634.png

 I may be wrong but pr nor

Need Help? Let's chat.