cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$15 plan

zhengbe2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

In $15 plan, it includes 100 minutes of Canada-wide callings. Does it calculated on the outgoing calling or calculated on the outgoing and incoming callings?

10 REPLIES 10

poutinecity
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Good catch.  Thanks. Edited accordingly.

zhengbe2

I love the answer.

Thanks

@zhengbe2   the page shows that because it was setup long time ago when there was another plan that even incoming calls will be using minutes. 

Again, all current plan has incoming calls for free, so answer calls won't count against your 100 minutes on your $15 plan

@zhengbe2      That page was wrong.  I have $15 plan too and I can confirm answer incoming calls does not counted toward your 100 minutes from your plan.

zhengbe2

Thanks for the information.

I checked the link you provided and noticed that answering calls counted into the minutes. 

I am not sure if the answering calls are incoming calls. 

@poutinecity wrote:

The 100 minutes includes outgoing and incoming calls.

@poutinecity - are you referring to the in current market $15 plan? Because if so, you are incorrect in your statement.

The in current $15 market plan is for 100 outgoing minutes ONLY. 

mw311
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The information provided by @@poutinecity is false. See @Dunkman’s Reply for valuable add-on suggestion. 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@zhengbe2 

Here is some more information:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ab/get-help/articles/limited-talk-and-text-plans

Unlimited incoming minutes as mentioned.  Rounds up to the nearest minute. Checking voice mail and call forwarding does use up minutes.  A good idea to purchase the $5 for 500 Canada wide minutes just in case.  Unused minutes rolls over each payment cycle.  

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@zhengbe2 incoming minutes are free on all current plans

poutinecity
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

The 100 minutes includes outgoing calls. Incoming should be included with your plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.