cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$15/month unlimited incoming voice

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

It’s great that PM is regularly offering promotional plans but it can get a bit confusing.  Was wondering if the $15 plan with unlimited incoming voice minutes is a limited time promotion and  will end before I get a chance to switch to it at my renewal date two weeks from today?

3 REPLIES 3

@BEER  a écrit :

@Anonymous wrote:

@BEER wrote:

It’s great that PM is regularly offering promotional plans but it can get a bit confusing.  Was wondering if the $15 plan with unlimited incoming voice minutes is a limited time promotion and  will end before I get a chance to switch to it at my renewal date two weeks from today?

When you set an available plan for your next renewal, then it keeps it held even if that plan disappears.

Thanks ... but is this a promotional plan for a limited time?

Yes....but for how long ????? Nobody knows here..Smiley Wink

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Anonymous wrote:

@BEER wrote:

When you set an available plan for your next renewal, then it keeps it held even if that plan disappears.

Thanks ... but is this a promotional plan for a limited time?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@BEER wrote:

Need Help? Let's chat.