cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

15 dollar plan

Ronny8881
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was on the 15 dollar plan, but after being in the hospital it drove me nuts with no Internet.  So now I want the 25 dollar plan. I was on the 35 dollar one but can't afford it.  I want the 25 dollar plan.  For the life of me I can't change it because it wants me to activate the sim thats in my phone, but the sim card is already a Public Mobile sim.

How to I change the plan?

Thanks !

11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ronny8881 

close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try it for a different Browser and open incognito mode,

and you go sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account,

and Click Here link  to you know how to Change Your Plan online,

Changing your plan on the next plan renewal date,

@Ronny8881 

Be sure to schedule a plan change on next renewal so you dont lose any of the value of your current 30 day plan. How much data do you typically use in a month? 500mb? 750mb  less 375mb?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ronny8881 : Pretty slick with the video. Nice job.

Ronny8881

Yep I was on the wrong screen page. Now its changed thank you!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ronny8881 : Click on My Account in the upper right. On the left side log in to your account. If you hadn't made an account (ie. you activated in a store) then click on Create account on the right side on the same screen.

To change your plan: sign in to Self-Serve, select ‘Change Plan’ on the Overview page, select the plan you want, and scroll to the bottom of the page.

If you make an immediate plan change:

• There must be enough funds in your account to cover the full amount of the new plan.

Ronny8881

I still have no idea how to change plans, I don't care about unused minutes or data, just want this down to 25.

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@Ronny8881 wrote:

I was on the 15 dollar plan, but after being in the hospital it drove me nuts with no Internet.  So now I want the 25 dollar plan. I was on the 35 dollar one but can't afford it.  I want the 25 dollar plan.  For the life of me I can't change it because it wants me to activate the sim thats in my phone, but the sim card is already a Public Mobile sim.

How to I change the plan?

Thanks !

Maybe the site is buggy.

Try using a browser in Incognito (private) mode.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ronny8881 : Are your services currently suspended? Don't activate a SIM. Don't use the Change SIM function.

Go in to Change Plan and change to the one you want. Then make the payment to cover that plan cost.

Have you thought about the data add-ons? The plan data gets used first. Then that add-on steps up. Then when the plan renews, the add-on steps back and you use plan data again.

Or what about finding all the wifi access points and using those.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It is recommended to change your plan on next renewal so you don't lose any unused minutes, texts, or data.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ab/get-help/articles/change-your-plan

Need Help? Let's chat.