cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

15 dollar plan data

IsaacE
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I recently got the 15 dollar plan, and it said it included 250MB of data. I've used some of the data. Suddenly, last night, I no longer had data, even though I have not used it all. Why did the plan suddenly change on me without any warning?

4 REPLIES 4

colleeno
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@IsaacE About 6 weeks ago, the old $15 plan was changed from having LIMITED texting and 100 minutes of calling with 250MB of data to the current $15 plan which includes UNLIMITED texting and calling and NO data. So it depends on when you got your plan.

Wayworn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

How recently? I recently jouned PM and found no such plan.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@IsaacE 

I also have the old $15 plan with 250MBs data...I can say that 250MB's don't last very long. Make sure to go in to your cell settings and disable data to any apps that you don't regularly use, in order to conserve data.

eddieO
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@IsaacE, when you go into your PM app you're no longer seeing 250 MB of data as part of your plan description? In the app, the first tab has a "Manage Subscription" button, if you click there you will see your current plan and details. Do you have unlimited Canada-wide calling and texting? If so, this plan does not include data, the old $15 plan included 250 MB of data but did not have unlimited Canada-wide calling and texting. If you are certain that you signed up for the one you mentioned with data you should reach out to a CS_agent by clicking on the orange round circle in the bottom right corner of your screen, they would be the only ones to be able to make changes

Need Help? Let's chat.