cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

15 cad plan

Satya2020
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi everybody,

am keen to switch to 15cad plan but the plan not showing up in my account page after signing in but does show when am signed out. Is it software glitch or do I way around to subscribe to 15 cad plan. How can I connect with CS team.

Regards

4 REPLIES 4

eddieO
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

hey @TristanR, I was able to see cheaper plans on my available list around a month ago or so but like you the cheapest plan I now see is $29. It looks like PM has been changing that way they promote plans to customers based on what they currently have, for example I'm on the $34 Canada/US so I see several options that are more expensive but only the one that is cheaper. Keep checking every few weeks or so, hopefully they'll have different plans on offer

TristanR
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey, I was wondering about this too. I live abroad, and had been switching back and forth between the 15$ plan while I'm abroad, and a larger plan when I'm home. I've made the switch twice now. However, like the OP, I can't find the 15$ plan - perhaps the system has caught up with me.

However, now I can't even see the 19$ plan mentioned above. My cheapest plan listed is 29$. I subscribed in Nova Scotia, if that matters. Help? 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Satya2020 

Only for new activations members. Your option for existing members is the $19 plan with unlimited calling and texting on 4G with 1gb of data.

eddieO
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Satya2020, unfortunately the $15 plan is only available for new customers and if a customer has this plan and then changes it they will not be able to go back to it 

Need Help? Let's chat.