cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

10$ credit..plan change from 35 to 30 plan

sweetcute123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi 

I am currently enrolled in 10$ promotion for 6 months in a 35$ plan. I was wondering if I change my current plan to 30$; will I still be able to receive the 10$ credit for the remaining duration of 6 months promo?

Changing plan shouldn't affect my credit if it is still 30$ plan?

5 REPLIES 5

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@sweetcute123 wrote:

Hi 

I am currently enrolled in 10$ promotion for 6 months in a 35$ plan. I was wondering if I change my current plan to 30$; will I still be able to receive the 10$ credit for the remaining duration of 6 months promo?

Correct, as long as your plan is $30 or more, you will continue to receive the $10 credit, so you're good.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

That should be fine, I think you need to have a $30 plan minimum to qualify for the $10/6month credit so as long as you stay on a plan above that it's fine.

Just a reminder, if you choose to change plans immediately you forfeit the remained of your current plan, you can choose for it to change automatically on your next renewal date without losing anything.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

No problem you will keep your 10$ credit per month Smiley Happy

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@sweetcute123 wrote:

Hi 

Yes.  Switching to a $30 plan is still meet the $10/m requirement.  You will continue to get the $10/30days.

PM is prepaid service.  Make sure to schedule your plan change to your next renewal day.  Otherwise, you will not get refund of the unused portion of of your current cycle.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@sweetcute123 Yes, you will continue to get the $10 credit because the $30 plans also qualifies. 

Need Help? Let's chat.