cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oracle

Re: no incoming call

@samjacob143 please remove your private info. This is a public forum.

You need to message mods to fix your port. In the meantime you can use your old sim.  Also did you call chatr to get your account number? You need that to port.

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

If you have a Porting issue, please also include:

• The number you want to port, PM sim number, old account number, old account name exacly as on bill

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Totonto Time] from 9am to 7:30pm [Totonto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Additional Useful Information:

• Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-" during the search) to find some informative posts and answers to many common questions about Public Mobile

@samjacob143 wrote:

2 hours ago i ported number from chatr to pm.I have no incoming call.but outgoing and data working flowless.

phone number:

thanks

Since it really hasn't been that long, your number port may still process fine.  CWTA says to expect wireless number portability to finish within 2.5 hours under normal circumstances.

The symptoms that you are reporting are 100% normall for a number port that has not yet completed.  Unfortunately, those symptoms are also normal for a number port that has failed.

I would would a couple more hours before assuming that your number transfer has failed.  In the meantime, I would contact Chatr customer service and ask for your account number (if you haven't already).  Public Mobile's moderators (employees) will ask for that to resubmit another phone number transfer request should the need arise.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, just got ported from Fido an hour ago and don't have incoming calls to my Sony Xperia Z2 phone.

How do I get help?  Much appreciated!

Mayor / Maire

@terramod wrote:

Hi, just got ported from Fido an hour ago and don't have incoming calls to my Sony Xperia Z2 phone.

How do I get help?  Much appreciated!

Be patient the port can take several hours. If you still can't receive any calls tomorrow write a private message to the moderator here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 they will help you with that. Be patient waiting time is up to 2 days.