cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No cellular service suddenly...help pls

Ichong88
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Been a PM subscriber for the past couple mths and then suddenly today I can't get a cellular signal?! Please help. Have rebooted phone 3 times and have read a few other ppl are having the same issue. Is there a solution for this?! I have an iPhone 4s with up to date iOS if that makes any difference.
6 REPLIES 6

Ichong88

Thanks Shazia!  That did the trick.  It's strange that i had "no service"....I've never had that issue before. 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Please let us know how that works out for you, @Ichong88.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Ichong88
Ok. Thx. I'll give that process a shot when I get home from work.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@Ichong88

You will need to reset your network settings, can you back up your phone first? in order, for you to not lose any content on the phone.

Here is how to reset network settings, 

Reset your Network Settings. Tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you've used before. If you have another device, see if you can connect your carrier's network with it in that location

If it still does not help, then simply send me a private message with your Public Mobile phone number.

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Ichong88
An Apple iPhone 4s. It was working fine for the past mth.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Ichong88

I'm sorry about this,

What phone are you using? 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.
Need Help? Let's chat.