cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make phone calls in Canada with no extra charge?

Tsz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a Vancouver phone number,  my plan is Canada wide.  It's that mean I can make phone calls in Calgary to any where Canada for no extra charge?

2 REPLIES 2

@Tsz wrote:

I have a Vancouver phone number,  my plan is Canada wide.  It's that mean I can make phone calls in Calgary to any where Canada for no extra charge?

I also wanted to add that the fact that you have a Vancouver, or a phone number from any other city doesn't actually make any difference.  The calling area that you are able to make an outgoing call to is only determined by compariing the location of the cell site to the destination of your call.  It just happens to be that you can call any Canadian phone number with your current price plan. 

However, if you had only a province-wide calling plan, whether you had a Vancouver, Toronto, Yellowknife, or a phone number from any other city still wouldn't make any difference for outgoing calls.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@Tsz If your plan includes Canada-wide calling then you can call anywhere in Canada from anywhere in Canada.

Public Mobile never charges extra fees, you can only use what you have paid for.
Need Help? Let's chat.