cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live agents

marjetasinko
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello everyone. Wouldn't it be great to have a live person to talk to when having concerns. I wish they would have an online chat where a person actually helps with questions. I would prefer to have a live person with a toll free number. I miss that

what does eveyone think

5 REPLIES 5

@marjetasinko To post in Public Lab click "Public Lab" at the bottom of the list on the left side of the Community page, then New Idea.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

marjetasinko
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How do I post to the Public lab. I tried but can not figure it out. Thanks

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @marjetasinko, welcome to the Public Mobile community!

As @Luddite mentioned, only ideas in the Public Lab area are considered by PM.  In this case, the idea has definitely been suggested before.  Please consider clicking the Bravo button on this thread to up-vote it and lend your support to the idea:

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Public-Lab/Have-a-live-chat-option-to-talk-to-admins/i...

Cheers!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

I think Live Agent should ONLY be a last resort, as Community and email and private message, and if they had real time Web chat but keep Live Talk Agent as Last resort when all else fails

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Ideas such as this must be posted in Public Lab for consideration by the development team. In this case I think ot has been suggested.  Try finding it there so you can add a Bravo.

Welcome aboard.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.