cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

289=========

Lankanatha
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When I purchase connection on last month dealer told that 2nd month is free but u have disconnected my line y is that. Pls reply me

6 REPLIES 6

I would just suggest paying the plan fee for now so that you can use your phone once again.  I know that you shouldn't have to do that, but otherwise, you'd have to wait until the moderators fix things for you.  Any credit that the moderators add to your account could then be used up at a later time.

drmartin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Lankanatha wrote:

When I purchase connection on last month dealer told that 2nd month is free but u have disconnected my line y is that. Pls reply me

You should edit your post so your phone number isn't included.  You don't want people you don't know calling you, do you?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Lankanatha wrote:

Which retailer did you activate with?  There were a few different promo's running.  You will need to provide that info to the moderators when you message them. 

To send a private message to a moderator click this link.
In your message please include:
    • PM Phone Number
    • 4 digit PIN (if you don't remember this then they will need at least 3 of the following to verify your identity)
      • account number
      • date of birth
      • complete address listed on account with postal code
      • email address on account
      • most commonly called numbers
      • alternate number listed on the account
      • last payment date and amount
      • last 4 digits of the credit card
    • Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You should remove your personal phone number from your post.  This is a public forum.

You should receive credit in your account balance for the 2nd month within 72 hours of signing up.  If not, then contact the Moderator Team so they can look into it.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Shapla001
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi,

I am another user like you. Just inquisitive to know, how and what happened. Did your account self serve show the credit of the plan amount before monthly cycle ending?

No problem is un-solveable, but may require  a bit of more information.

In the meantime, you can PM to @CS_Agent, where you should give all your details, so that they can have a look at the situation. Do not share your personal information here

Lankanatha
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When I purchase the SIM last month that told me 2nd month is free .but now u have disconnected my line y is this 

Need Help? Let's chat.