cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No response

Carlalampel
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have message the monitors twice now and I'm not getting any response. Anybody know another way of trying to get a response from this poor customer service

4 REPLIES 4

@Carlalampel 

I have had a variety of response times this week. All inquiries were sent by private message. Two messages went all day without a response but the third the next day was replied to in 11 minutes. I sent a message late yesterday afternoon it was answered 1 hour and 40 minutes after they started work today. One reply because I included all the necessary info for the moderator to resolve my issue.

Send a private message...   Contact the moderators by sending a private message and leave a detailed message explaining your issue and the info to verify your account by including the following information:  

1. Full name and address on pm account. ( Or province and postal code for newer accounts.)
  2. Email, phone # and pin #.

If  you cannot remember your pin # include at least three ( if they apply)of the following:

1.  Date of birth (n/a on newer accounts.)
  2. Last payment, date, amount, type and last 4 digits.
  3. Alternate phone number if any.
  4. Security question and answer.
  5. Plan amount, any add ons or promos on account.
  6. Last 4 digits of sim card.
  7. Any rewards in your account.
  8. Autopay y/n?
  9. Account #.
  10. Frequently called/texted phone numbers in the last 30 days.  

The average wait time is 2 to 4 hours but be prepared to wait up to 48 hours for non urgent requests. Current wait times are about one hour and are probably even less as I have had some very quick responses in tne past week.

Keep an eye on your private message box the envelope icon next to your avatar for a little number to pop indicating a message from the moderators. Responding promptly will speed up service times.

Do not post any of this info in the community only in your private messages when communicating or contacting the Moderator_Team.

To send a private message to the moderators click below: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Carlalampel  just want to confirm, have you been checking the Community Inbox here (the envelope icon on the top right besides the avatar )  ?

how long  have you been trying to reach them?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Carlalampel , did you use the ticketing system by clicking on the chat symbol on the lower right corner of the webpage?  If so that is the quickest way to contact the moderator team.  Alternatively you can write them a private message directly.  Doing so is actually slower.  Did you check the inbox for a response?  Anyway, this is the direct link for private messaging the moderator team.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Carlalampel 

It may take up to 48 hours for a response from the moderators. Post your question here and we may be able to assist you.

Need Help? Let's chat.