cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oracle

Re: New plans launching on April 23rd

@francine75011 wrote:

sent 3 messages to moderator since this morning.  no possibility to speak live with someone. very frustrating.

You will only need to send one message.  The more messages you send the more they have to go through.  You should have known that there was no live chat or phone help when you signed up for this service.  

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@lisa_insane this is not what I call service to get an answer between 2 and 48 hours.  What I pay at Public Mobile now is not a price so great that I cannot have customer service when I need it.  They just need to add more employees.

I had live service up until last month when they cut it to their older customers.

lots of frustrating news today

No comment other than people probably know what I think of these plans.  The previous responses in this thread tend to tell me that members are less than impressed.

I'll give that a shot, hopefully they fix this unstabilty.

no sense getting any new plan with public mobile because they take your money and just cut your service and there is nobody to even complain to. This company is a total rip off now that they do not have a call centre.

my account is suspended also. I encourage all public mobile users to report this to the better business bureau. they have ripped off all of their customers. Unless I get a reimbursement nothing will do at this point. I am beyond angry.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@RobertQc wrote:

Best deals I have ever seen.

No, this is a price increase from their latest plans.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Wrong direction, but still way better prices than the competitors at least.