Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Update] More is Merrier is back!

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

[Update]

Thank you for your patience. We’ve received a lot more excitement than expected.

If you have responded “YES” and are waiting for your offers - hang tight, your gifts are on it’s way. Remember, you have until December 31, 2021 to redeem your holiday offers. 

Jade_S_1-1638369480710.png

Hey Community,

The season of giving has arrived and we’ve got some amazing things to give🎄.

Our holiday rewards are back and we’re giving away free data, free international long distance minutes and more, available until December 31st, 11:59PM EST

This holiday season we’re excited to share some awesome rewards:

• Connect more with 2GB of free data
  • Chat more with 500 free international minutes
  • Share more by referring a friend and receive a bonus one-time $30 credit

I’m an existing customer; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

1. Between December 1st - 15th, we’ll send you a text message with your holiday gifts. 
  2. To redeem them, just reply “YES” and your free data and international minutes will be automatically applied to your account. 

I’m not a customer yet; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

• No problem! All you have to do is buy a SIM card and activate before December 31st.  
  • These gifts will be automatically added to your account within a week, and we’ll send you a SMS to let you know.

What else you need to know:

• Add-on offers are available for all new and existing customers from December 1st 9:00AM ET to December 31st 2021 11:59PM ET
  • Limit of one 2GB data add-on and one 500 min international calling add-on per customer. Add-ons are one-time only and will remain on your account until fully used 
  • $30 referral bonus is redeemable only once per customer. 
    • Customer must refer a friend between Dec 1-31st using their unique referral code
    • Friend must activate before Dec 31st 11:59PM EST
    • Customer will receive a $5 bill credit/month for 6 months, for a total of $30 as long as the referred friend stays with us
  • International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

For more information, about More is Merrier please click here 

Wishing you a happy and rewarding holiday season - from us, to you!

- The Public Mobile Community Team

2,096 REPLIES 2,096

@Anonymous 

Would that have been The MacDonald's of Clanranald? We're related don't ya know?😁🍔🍟

@BlueB 

That's the great thing about the holiday gifts you can make random calls around the world and find out interesting things like this lovely lady when she found out about the "More is Merrier" campaign by pm and that sometimes there is something for free in life. Too bad she can't take advantage because she resides at the NGI in Dublin but nonetheless....

What they are free? But I can't recieve the text as I'm overseas!!

kellyrichard
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi PM, When I replied "YES", I only got the 500 LD Calling.

May I get the 2 GB of data as well?

Account number: ........

Thank you PM,

KM

ds2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ok thank you.

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ds2 wrote:

Hello, I'm not sure if this is who I should be responding to.   I'm currently overseas and unable to receive or reply to the holiday offer text message in Dec.    Is there another way to have it applied to my account?

Outside of contacting the CS Agents to ask, no, there is not currently.

ds2

Hello, I'm not sure if this is who I should be responding to.   I'm currently overseas and unable to receive or reply to the holiday offer text message in Dec.    Is there another way to have it applied to my account?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@BlueB : I called a MacDonald's in Tokyo to test. I think I also tested a Canary Islands too.

BlueB

@darlicious 

Thanks for testing the waters for us!  Admittedly, I actually wondered how your "random" conversation with an art gallery in Ireland went.  (What did you talk about?!)  Ohh, great to know that the gallery is free but we must book a ticket and time online.  Somehow, I am both impressed and surprised at the same time! 😅

Last year I tested Japan and Canary islands. 

@CountyDownIeUk 

I called the National Gallery of Ireland located in Dublin just to confirm that despite the holiday add on using the old list of countries and basically the coding for the add on so that you can also use it for Canada and the US unlike the new international calling add on but as was confirmed previously you can call the added countries to the new list.

If you want to confirm each country on the list go ahead. I just chose one country on the new list and an easily searchable phone number to call. By the way the National Gallery is free but you must book a ticket and time online for when you want to visit.

@AE_Collector 

Once the new holiday calling add on is added to my account I will have 1399 international calling minutes!😁

@sjhgx 

You can contact the CSA's after the 15th and explain the predicament and they will add them for you. Just expect a longer than normal wait time because they will be busy helping other customers in a similar situation.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@4star60 wrote:

Texting is great except for those of us who are out of country for a few months, but still paying our monthly... I am trying the roaming which is working but I do still have a USA company sim with a balance so will generally be using it and will miss the text.  My wife also.

Jade the Public Mobile Manager suggests contacting a CSA for customers in your situation.

…….

We will be deploying SMS notifications through until next week. For customers who have not received the SMS offer as of yet. 

I would advise you to reach out to a CSA, letting them know you will not be in country until the New Year. 

Thanks, 

Jade

4star60

Texting is great except for those of us who are out of country for a few months, but still paying our monthly... I am trying the roaming which is working but I do still have a USA company sim with a balance so will generally be using it and will miss the text.  My wife also.

@sjhgx wrote:

I replyed YES but it don't work......

did anyone check your usages yet?

@sjhgx   It is a huge delay,  It could take as many as 24 hours for the bonus to show up on the My Account.    Check it back tomorrow. 

sjhgx

I replyed YES but it don't work......

did anyone check your usages yet?

@HALIMACS wrote:

Good question @BlueB 

Last year, this was the list - looks same to me:

• International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

I just compared the International giveaway vs the International add-on to purchase. 

I have never documented them to be able to see the differences and just go buy what my account summary shows. 

More the Merrier Dec 2021
Celebrate the season and stay in touch with 500 minutes of free international calling including Canada & US.
International calling covers the following countries: 
Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

International LD Add On to BUY
300 International Long Distance Minutes 
Included countries: 
Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France,Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Venezuela

Different minutes and countries! 😀

Will have to take a look at my summaries and see if I can group better.  I just like to know what I have.

@HALIMACS wrote:

Good question @BlueB 

• International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

honest, I understand PM's World is smaller than the real world.. but why the Christmas Bonus World is even    smaller    ?   it's that much difference in terms for LD cost for PM?  interesting. 🤔

BearFBI

@J_PM Great News !!! Typical PM tradition is still alive 

Good question @BlueB 

4blade

Good to hear as long as u get a text early enough to actually make good use of it

BlueB

@HALIMACS 

Thanks for the international calling list - saw the same list(?) on the original post.  However, what's the confusion with another (old?) countries listing?

Today I received an email from PM explaining the More the Merrier give away.  NOW that was a good idea! Only one though....I have 3 accounts and 3 emails....no aliases. 

@NDesai wrote:

Not like I need these add-ons lol. I haven't used a single add-on in 5 years!

But the Gift Add-Ons are more “collectible” than the badges we are given!

AE_Collector

@BlueB 

Did you call the Republic of Ireland or North Ireland?

@BlueB 

BlueB

@darlicious wrote:

I called the National Gallery of Ireland last night to confirm what @Jb456  and @Anonymous  confirmed last fall that despite the holiday international calling add on having the old list of countries the new list actually applies....but not every country has been test called but the assumption is that they will all work.

This made me LAUGH... Do you not have anything better to do?? 😂

On a serious note though, I missed this.  Exactly which countries will the minutes be valid for?  A link to the link is fine too, just confused between different older/newer lists.

Snowbunny

Fantastic and thank you PM!! Merry Christmas to all of you! 😊

@softech  wrote:😀

@NDesai wrote:

Same thing for me. I did not get a reply after texting YES and nothing in my account. Let wait a day and see what happens. 

Oracle does not get an express lane? you spent all these time for PM this year and they treat you the same????? 😜

Not like I need these add-ons lol. I haven't used a single add-on in 5 years 😀

@BlueB 

The Univac 5000 is busy calculating community reward stats there is no time for this holiday gift enigma. Thats best left for the MI-6 code breakers!

@dabr @SidB 

I called the National Gallery of Ireland last night to confirm what @Jb456  and @Anonymous  confirmed last fall that despite the holiday international calling add on having the old list of countries the new list actually applies....but not every country has been test called but the assumption is that they will all work.

barndoor
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Spazhead wrote:

4 out 5 of my friends and I did not get the text message for this reward.  any other way to get it?

LOL .... be patient  ... if you don't see it  by the 15th , then start jumping up and down . 

Need Help? Let's chat.