cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Get a SIM + $20 bill credit when you activate a Talk + Text plan at Walmart!

@StephieP19 If you activated an eligable plan, you will need to send a private message to a Moderator_Team, regarding you missing credit!
Here is the link: click here
In your message, please provide your name, Public Mobile account number or phone number and PIN.
Good luck! Woman Happy

Contact Support hours of operation:
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:30PM (EDT)

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Get a SIM + $20 bill credit when you activate a Talk + Text plan at Walmart!

Yes, you can get the plan from Walmart, and then change the plan to whatever you like (Data, call-only, etc) on the second month.  

You're stuck with call/text for the first month.  

I just recently signed up at Walmart, I didn’t get my $20 credit though....I got my free SIM card but no credit.

how can I inquire about that?

Highlighted

@Bobsy 

You will need to send a private message to a Moderator_Team, they will help to resolve your problem!
Here is the link: click here
In your message, please provide your name, Public Mobile account number or phone number and PIN.
Good luck! Woman Happy

Contact Support hours of operation:
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:30PM (EDT)

You will receive a response within an hour, if you are lucky OR it might take up to 48 hours, if your luck is run out! Woman Wink

Great, thanks for the info!!

After how many days does the amount gets credited in the account?

@abstrusevaibhav wrote:

After how many days does the amount gets credited in the account?

"Eligible customers will be credited within 72 hours"

So 3 days.  When did you activate your account?

On 8th June with $20 plan. But no credit till now. 

The $20 credit is only for talk & text plans.  I'm not sure if the $20 plan is eligible since it only has talk.

You can send a message to the Moderator_Team and they can look into it.

I took the Unlimited Talk plan as I was told by Walmart cashier that offer applies to that plan.