cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Get 5.5 GB at 3G speeds for $45!

Too bad big brother Koodo is out-offering for switchers. I just left PM for Koodo. 8GB at LTE speeds for $45 was just too tempting.

It’s too bad. I liked a lot of what PM had to offer, but if their parent won’t let them compete with their mid-tier brother their days are numbered.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@wjw0111 wrote:

Too bad big brother Koodo is out-offering for switchers. I just left PM for Koodo. 8GB at LTE speeds for $45 was just too tempting.

It’s too bad. I liked a lot of what PM had to offer, but if their parent won’t let them compete with their mid-tier brother their days are numbered.

I don't think so.  PM can compete at the low end market with Chatr, Lucky, Speakout etc.

Take the $8 with autopay/50/50 plan.  

PM 16 cents/minute Vs SO 30 cents/minute

The $8 200 minutes add-on 

PM 4 cents/minute Vs SO 30 cents/minute

For the mid-tier market, there is no point for 2 of Telus brands fighting for market shares.  Some subscribers love to have more data.  Some subscribers want to keep the monthly spending low.  With the autopay discount and rewards, the 30 days payment for the 5.5GB plan will be lower.

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Great deal Public,keep pumping out the promos,your customers and potential customers are loving it.

Highlighted

I changed my plan to this plan i have no data and no pic text so why wad i charged for it

Hi, I changed my plan to this as well and My data barley works. It worked perfectly before I changed my plan. I’m trying to figure out an answer for this as well and if I hear back first I will let you know what they said to me.