cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

Re: [UPDATE] Only 7 days left to get our limited time 4GB / $40 promo plan!

I hope that when PM announces a new Promo in future, that this can be avoided, the glitches has certainly created some backlogs and some urgent issues, lol

WearySky
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@zanunz you could always just spend another $5 to order another one, and worry about organizing a refund for the one that didn't show up.  Your lack of ability to sign up, while important to you, is in the grand scheme of things less urgent of a problem than the many people who have no service at all right now.

Sedul
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi @Shazia_K

I sent you PM today regarding unable to activate through the website because of the regex and / or the regional drop down issue.

Maybe my name is too long as well. Any ETA? guess?

I am guessing you're working through a backlog of work. Does this PM go towards a queue for other mods to work on as well?

Thanks,

Felix

Tags (1)
Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired

@zanunz 

For some reason, the private message option was disabled in your settings, I turned it back to on because I couldn't reply back.

Feel free to disable it after your issue has been completely fixed. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.
zanunz

@makkahn28 Well I tend to disagree.  I have been in customer service for many years, and still am and every customers concerns are number 1 priority whether they are new or been with you for 20 years.

Bad publicity is not something that any company wants these days with the social media highway's that are out there.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired

@Sedul

Hey! 

Cn you trying using the workarounds provided by our awesome members? ex (shorten your name, using a different area code, clearing caches, using another browser etc..)

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.
zanunz

Thanks @Shazia_K

I see that option now.

So are you able to see my PM?

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired

@zanunz

Absolutely! & I also sent you a reply! 😉

Thanks,

Shazia

WearySky
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@zanunz wrote:

@makkahn28 Well I tend to disagree.  I have been in customer service for many years, and still am and every customers concerns are number 1 priority whether they are new or been with you for 20 years.

Bad publicity is not something that any company wants these days with the social media highway's that are out there.

I didn't say your problem wasn't important at *all*.  I just said that it was *less* important than the new customers who are having issues getting service at all right now.  A lost sim card, in the grand scheme of things, is probably less damaging from a publicity point of view than the several new customers who have lost service due to incomplete ports and failed activations.  

Chris1223

I really hope that there's going to be a Christmas sort of promotion in the future.

Need Help? Let's chat.