cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Top Contributors - February 2020

Congrats to all contributors for a job well done.

Keep up with the great work to help members who need help

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Congrats to all the Community award recipients.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@z10user4 

Yes it looks as though last months removal of the awards recipients screen names wasn't a "one off" omission. It's here to stay unfortunately. Oh well....

Congrats everyone... (you know who you are)!

AE_Collector

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Nezgar wrote:

Now I can bug the mods again about why the community reward it still isn't automatically applying to my account. Cat Very Happy

How many months and counting now? Should be about time but gets fixed properly. That eventually happens as long as you can avoid dying of Old Age, Conavirus, or BOTH.

AE_Collector

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congratulations to all the top contributors. Keep up the great work.Smiley LOL

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@z10user4 wrote:

@Silvio_M: I think most people here would like to see the names of those contributors shown like with the old graphic that used to be on these announcements. 

@z10user4 I'm guessing this was a deliberate change meant to cool down some jets.  IMHO.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Congrats to all contributors who earned badges.  Thanks to all who help out in this community.

Looks like I've picked up where I left off before the oracle interlude...back to 10%.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@srlawren wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@Silvio_M: I think most people here would like to see the names of those contributors shown like with the old graphic that used to be on these announcements. 

@z10user4 I'm guessing this was a deliberate change meant to cool down some jets.  IMHO.

It's a meaningless, generic, copy/paste without names. Don't bother then. Distribute the reward. Put out the badge as a personal recognition. Call it done.

Or.. announce this and actually make it meaningful to those in the 1 and 5%. Maybe even 10% if it's just a list. 25 and 50% would be too long a list. I'm fine with not indicating the Oracles as they get the fixed $20. I get it that a spiffy graphic would be time consuming. But a list would not be hard.

Top 1% - gblackma, Jb456 (yours truly 🙂 this month)

Top 5% - .......

Top 10% - ......................

Highlighted
Oracle

@AE_Collector wrote:

@Nezgar wrote:

Now I can bug the mods again about why the community reward it still isn't automatically applying to my account. Cat Very Happy

How many months and counting now? Should be about time but gets fixed properly. That eventually happens as long as you can avoid dying of Old Age, Conavirus, or BOTH.

AE_Collector

With what is going on right now with this issue I don't think it is something to joke about.

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click the "?" in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *
Highlighted
Oracle

@z10user4 wrote:

@srlawren wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

It's a meaningless, generic, copy/paste without names. Don't bother then. Distribute the reward. Put out the badge as a personal recognition. Call it done.

Or.. announce this and actually make it meaningful to those in the 1 and 5%. Maybe even 10% if it's just a list. 25 and 50% would be too long a list. I'm fine with not indicating the Oracles as they get the fixed $20. I get it that a spiffy graphic would be time consuming. But a list would not be hard.

Top 1% - gblackma, Jb456 (yours truly 🙂 this month)

Top 5% - .......

Top 10% - ......................

I thought people were here to help because they like to and the reward was just a bonus.  If people want they could always self identify their reward level in the on going thread in the lounge about monthly rewards.

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click the "?" in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *