Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Top Contributors – December 2019

Congratulations to everyone for your help in the community! Thank you 🙂

Highlighted
Oracle

@AE_Collector wrote:

Scene One - Take Two:

Now...I've got a snow picture here somewhere that I need to add to this post....

AE_Collector!

Yeah not sure why the comment was needed @AE_Collector  but sure why not we have a thread going in the lounge that it will fit nicely in

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click the "?" in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *
Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thanks for your contributions!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Dunkman wrote:

Congradulations everyone (for the 2nd time today).  

Badges seem correct now......

Whatchu talkin' 'bout, Willis!? (if you're too young to get that reference, look it up) How could they POSSIBLY be correct now - I didn't make it to the top 5%!!! 😉 

Seriously though, congrats to all those that earned some rewards, and more importantly, helped out some folks with their phone issues! 👍 

Oh, and @AE_Collector  are ya happy NOW? 😉 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@CannonFodder  I dunno if you're that short you couldn't possibly be real Cannonfodder. It would go right over your head! But I guess in the top 10% is an acceptable loss. Or would it be in your case collateral damage?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@CannonFodder wrote:
Whatchu talkin' 'bout, Willis!? (if you're too young to get that reference, look it up) How could they POSSIBLY be correct now - I didn't make it to the top 5%!!! 😉 

For awhile there you were the only one that I could identify who didn't get at least Top 5%!

I would be happy but how can I be with you not doing better?

And...I'm no longer allowed to post Snow Pictures! Doesn't happen very often in these here parts.....

AE_Collector 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@AE_Collector wrote:

@CannonFodder wrote:

For awhile there you were the only one that I could identify who didn't get at least Top 5%!

Well, given PM's super secret algorithm to determine these things, AND that I just started here in early Dec., I guess that could account for it?

I would be happy but how can I be with you not doing better?

LOL.... well, I DID get in the top 10%, so there's that.

And...I'm no longer allowed to post Snow Pictures! Doesn't happen very often in these here parts.....

Ah, just post 'em in "The Lounge", as suggested earlier.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congrats everyone 🙂

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Lowufo wrote:

How do you look to see who received each reward level? When I click on my badges they disappear .....

I was wondering the same thing.  Why do badges disappear ?