cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Top Contributors – December 2019

They have always done that with me as well but are back once you reload the page. Not sure why they do that.....

AE_Collector

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@AE_Collector wrote:

They have always done that with me as well but are back once you reload the page. Not sure why they do that.....

AE_Collector

yea its been that way forever for some reason...

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Congrats top contributors!

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Awesome job! Congrats!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations everyone for all your contributions to the community. Without all your considerable time and effort in guiding new and old customers through their trials and tribulations of managing their phones and accounts public mobile would just be a cheap Christmas chocolate with a gooey centre. We helped guide users through a multitude of promotions, barely ending flash sales, a bonus referral credit, some fabulous holiday gifts from public mobile, an off the charts contest in terms of participation, a couple of minor glitches and we even had a **bleep** scandal!

I learned it's a full time job to break the ice to get in the top 1% when I thought I had a snowballs chance in hello look who took my place in the top 5% @AE_Collector  it's nice to see you get some recognition and a solution or two! Some old faces in that crowded box of fine chocolates and one squeaky clean new one...good job @Ed404 ! I think everyone deserves a pat on the back and a little appreciation so I declare it a SNOW DAY!!! Great job everyone go enjoy yourselves!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious wrote:

Congratulations everyone for all your contributions to the community. Without all your considerable time and effort in guiding new and old customers through their trials and tribulations of managing their phones and accounts public mobile would just be a cheap Christmas chocolate with a gooey centre.

I don't know about anybody else around here, but I like those kind of chocolates! 🍫   The expensive chocolates with the gooey centres are better, but c'mon, IT'S CHOCOLATE!!! 👍🏻 

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@DanielleMarie wrote:

Congrats everyone and thank you for your service! You make this community awesome! 😄

I still have 3 badges for December so I'm not sure which I'll end up with. Probably 50% since I have 2 of those. Heh. Thanks PM! All your hard work is appreciated!

Yup...totally confused too...received and still showing 3 badges. I think I figured it out from self-serv but can't be totally sure if this will change.

Anyway, congrats to all. Keep helping out others.

Highlighted

Well done everyone who got rewards.

Highlighted

@Triguy wrote:

You would receive a message indicating what badge level you were awarded.  The OP has the award associated with each level.

I received 3 different notifications. I think the amount I received in Self-Serve matches the true one I earned. Not sure yet if that might change too 😕

Highlighted

@Lowufo wrote:

How do you look to see who received each reward level? When I click on my badges they disappear .....

You cannot. The only ones you can see are the ones posted in this thread. Your Profile only shows the ones you earned. Clicking a badge will not show you anything more.