Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors - August 2019

Silvio_M
Customer Support Agent

August 2019.png

Hello Community,

We would like to thank everyone for the great conversations and for encouraging fellow members to seek support and answers on the Community.

Special thanks to the Community members listed below for supporting other Community members with their questions, providing detailed answers and building on the solutions provided by others.

A huge thank you to our Oracles, who go above and beyond by not only starting healthy discussions, but also help others to better understand our services and contribute to our awesome Community on a daily basis.

Oracles August 2019.PNG

We would like to tip our hats to these awesome folks below for their efforts on a daily basis. The efforts of the Top 1% are truly amazing!

Top 1% August 2019.PNG

We also want to give a shout-out to the following members who have been active on the Community as well...   Keep it up!

Top 5% August 2019.PNG

Once again, congratulations to all our contributors for August! A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile. A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date.

Reward Chart.PNG

Want to learn more about how to be a top contributor? Getting started is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas. And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

Bravo.PNG

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper.

Accept as Solution.PNG

73 REPLIES 73

Degus222
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Congrats!

Kcurtis
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Congratulations! I'm new to this, but this seems like such a great idea! 

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congrats everyone!! 

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

congrast to thsoe who made it this month.  

More coming next months!  Cat LOL

jonfirlotte
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thank you! I'm happy to help 🙂

@ChuckYeah wrote:

@darlicious Thanks for taking the time to post this ... Again! It's much appreciated

No thank you...your encouragement has been awesome.

@darlicious Thanks for taking the time to post this ... Again! It's much appreciated

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations to everyone rewarded for contributing to the community. You're hard work and dedication to helping out new members and users of Public Mobile solve their issues navigating an online only telecom provider is commendable. It is helping change and lower the cost of mobile users across the country. For the top 5%, 1%+up and oracles it is your immense knowledge, quick responses and solid advice that resolve the majority of users issues and prevent the moderators from being completely overwhelmed so they can concentrate on problems that only the employees can resolve. For us new users that have discovered pm and are excited and as passionate to promote and help others it is you who inspire us to do so.... And a special thank you goes out to @Luddite ,@ChuckYeah, @Jb456 , @GinYVR , @will13am , @jonfirlotte  and @SD08  for your expert guidance, computer basics, knowledge links and corrections in such an encouraging and positive manner you helped me achieve the top 25% in my first 2 weeks! Everyone else who were not rewarded today but just want to help others keep reading, posting and bravoing you will be recognized for your efforts in the near future!

*2nd post the first one disappeared hope this one sticks around....?

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congrats to all contributors!

Way to go y'all... (being influenced by the South, as we are visiting down here  😉

Congrats to all the reward winners.  It is great to see the continued dedication by so many and to see new names showing up as well!!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kav2001c wrote:

USA = Internet

UK (and others incl Aus & Can) = internet

Course many up here will copy the Americans in so many ways

Ask 20 people on the street how to pronounce Z next time Cat Wink

@Anonymous wrote:

It's always been my understanding that "the internet" is lower case. I think it comes from the unix history or something. Passwords are definitely case sensitive.

That's a funny interpretation. I was meaning the internet as a whole large definition when I quoted those words and that most everything for it runs in lower case.

Zed is the only way.

The American thing is running over Tee's. As in innerned or winner or shadow (internet, winter, chateau).

USA = Internet

UK (and others incl Aus & Can) = internet

Course many up here will copy the Americans in so many ways

Ask 20 people on the street how to pronounce Z next time Cat Wink

@Anonymous wrote:

It's always been my understanding that "the internet" is lower case. I think it comes from the unix history or something. Passwords are definitely case sensitive.

@XionBunny wrote:

I'll be back some day, if unlimited reduced speed data is ever introduced. Have fun everyone.

Oh @XionBunny I'm so sorry to see you leave, you've been here very short time but already very active and noticed. Hope you found something great and I hope pm gets to beat it so we'll see you back soon

Best luck:)

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Congratulation everyone

And thank you all so much for all the help and guidance, this is a great community

Recovery
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Congrats to everyone who contributed to our community. This month Public Mobile changed the design of their website as well as look into improving the customer experience. Good work to all as always!

@Anonymous wrote:

For the longest time I didn’t realize that email addresses were NOT case sensitive. One day I was reading some literature that mentioned this fact and the light bulb went on. But any other use of the email,address could be case sensitive so it will be interesting to see if this fixes it. But of course it might have been the “unverified” email address too.

Terry

Congrats to top 1% and top 5%.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AE_Collector wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@AE_Collector 

Are you sure the email addresses on both accounts are identical? Zeros or oh's. One's or ell's. Five's or Ess's.

So I just looked at them both again and noticed two things.

-in one area I had everything lower case while in the other area the first letter in each section of the email address had a capital. I know that email,addresses aren’t case sensitive but that doesn’t rule out PMs software from seeing them as two different addresses for their purposes of identifying community members.

-The Second item is that my email address wasn’t “verified” so I did that. 

Now to see next month if either of these small detail changes affect this.

Terry

@Anonymous wrote:

@AE_Collector 

Are you sure the email addresses on both accounts are identical? Zeros or oh's. One's or ell's. Five's or Ess's.

So I just looked at them both again and noticed two things.

-in one area I had everything lower case while in the other area the first letter in each section of the email address had a capital. I know that email,addresses aren’t case sensitive but that doesn’t rule out PMs software from seeing them as two different addresses for their purposes of identifying community members.

-The Second item is that my email address wasn’t “verified” so I did that. 

Now to see next month if either of these small detail changes affect this.

Terry

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I'll be back some day, if unlimited reduced speed data is ever introduced. Have fun everyone.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

Hello,you guys are the best thank you for all your experience and help to the community and to me also!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AE_Collector wrote:

I’m consistent even if not extremely active! Top 25% for 5 months straight now but all indications are that I still have the glitch that prevents my $$ (that’s TWO $!) from showing up in my community area. I guess I am consistent in that area as well.

Good work everyone!!

Terry

@AE_Collector 

Keep reading current and previous posts.  Also contribute to posts and solutions and I'm sure you'll be eligible for a community reward.

DanielleMarie
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congrats everyone! Thanks for making the community awesome! 😄

I'm still too new to be a top contributor but I'm hoping that next time I can sneak into the top 50%! 😉

I’m consistent even if not extremely active! Top 25% for 5 months straight now but all indications are that I still have the glitch that prevents my $$ (that’s TWO $!) from showing up in my community area. I guess I am consistent in that area as well.

Good work everyone!!

Terry

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congrats to everyone who participated and spent time helping out others.  Is the top50($1 credit) start this month?

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

congratulations everyone and thanks for helping me achieve 5% Smiley Happy

Nice job everyone.  

Have a great end of summer, early fall.  

Thank you everyone for trying your best to help out.  Your efforts are appreciated. Congratulations to those near the the top.

Need Help? Let's chat.