Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors - August 2017

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Public_Monthly Banners + Anniversary Badge Design_DESIGN_EN_August.png

Hello Community,

We would like to thank everyone for the great conversations and encouraging fellow members to seek support and answers on the Community.

Special thanks to the Community members listed below for supporting Community members with their questions, providing detailed answers and building on the solutions provided by others.

A huge thank you to the Oracles, our Top 0.1% who go above and beyond of not only starting healthy discussions but helping others to better understand our services and contributing to our awesome Community on a daily basis.

Oracle_banner.JPG

We would like to tip our hats to these awesome folks below for their efforts on a daily basis.  Together August`s Top 0.5% contributed to over 1,300 replies, received over 1600 Bravo’s and 76 accepted solutions. Truly Amazing! top5%.JPG

We also want to give a shout-out to the following members who have been active in the Community as well...   Keep it up!

@Samianauman, @Mana @zhadj030, @stonechucker, @shawnie_boy, @Nsk143, @Wafik, @CalvinW, @jeffster1970, @geologyking and many more…

We also want to highlight this month’s Top Francophone member @domenicocortez

Merci, Domenico! francaphone.JPG

A new badge named “Contributeur principal” in English meaning “Top Contributor” has been added to your Community profile.

Once again, congratulations to all our contributors for July! A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.  A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date.

reward_level_english.JPGWant to learn more about how to be a top contributor? Getting started is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas. And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a Bravo!

Bravos.png

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper Smiley Happy

AS.PNG

To learn more visit our Community Wiki

74 REPLIES 74

jpar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I'm a bit late to the game here, but congrats everyone! 

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

congratz everyone!

TheOldVR

Congratulations everyone! (Sorry my participation has been quite low lately... it's been crazy at work!)

Can't forget to make a special shout out to the MODs, Oracles, and top 0.5% or better.... great job and thanks for all your support!

Happy Wednesday Peeps!

shartomjam
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congratulations to all!  Thanks for all your contributions, time and effort to make this community great.

jt17g
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

thankyou everyone for making this community awesome !Heart

Someone_here
Mayor / Maire

Keep the good work! Congrats to all!

@srlawren wrote:

@zhadj030 extremely so.  Trust me, it ain't all it's cut out to be!  🙂

I can vouch for that Smiley LOL

@SD08 wrote:
@denkom wrote:

Does anyone have an issue where if they click on their badges they disappear from view? I can click on specific badges and one by one they disappear from the webpage. When I re-load the page the badges return. I think it's some kind of glitch. I am using Chrome.

This is the way the badges have always behaved, for as long as I've been here.

Since the new community layout. It wasn't like that on the old community layout. 

nishufan

Congrats everyone.Smiley LOL

denkom

@SD08 Oh, interesting. Smiley LOL Guess I won't worry about it then. I'm sure the developers well get around to it at some point...

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@denkom wrote:

Does anyone have an issue where if they click on their badges they disappear from view? I can click on specific badges and one by one they disappear from the webpage. When I re-load the page the badges return. I think it's some kind of glitch. I am using Chrome.

This is the way the badges have always behaved, for as long as I've been here.

denkom

srlawren

@zhadj030 extremely so.  Trust me, it ain't all it's cut out to be!  🙂

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Haha @srlawren

You would be surprised ... 

srlawren

@ShawnC13 thanks for the mention.  Robot Embarassed

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

srlawren

@zhadj030 wrote:

I should have auctioned them while I had the chance . Especially that Oracle badge 

@zhadj030 trust me, the market value would be quite tiny.  🙂

danielj

Felicitations a  tous les principaux contributeurs.

danielj

Congratulations to all the top contributors.

SD08

@will13am wrote:

The only ill gotten badge I have is 2 anniversary.  I am not quite there yet.  As I said before, I will swap that badge for the rewards that come with reaching the second anniversary.  Smiley Happy

@will13am

Your badge is not ill-gotten.  That badge merely commemorates PM's 2-yr anniversary in it's current form (not your 2-yr anniversary).  It was given to anyone who joined PM between March 2015 and March 2017.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/It-s-our-second-year-anniversary/m-p/14...

Enjoy it and rest assured that you earned it just like the rest of us who have it.  Smiley Happy

@will13am wrote:

@zhadj030 wrote:

Lmao

I have every badge in this community , I am even becoming a Oracle XD 

@Jeremy_M please take a look at this glitch. Hahah

I seem to have earned 200 badges , literally

@will13am, @mimmo, @ShawnC13 I am apparently way ahead of you guys .XD

Capture+_2017-09-07-14-39-24.png

I will take rewards over the e- trinkets any day.  I wonder if I can sell my badges...

@will13am

I should have auctioned them while I had the chance . Especially that Oracle badge 

@Jeremy_M wrote:

@mimmo @ShawnC13 @SD08 @will13am

Can you check one more time and tell me if the problem with the badges is still persisting?

Jeremy

@Jeremy_M, it is all good now.  The only ill gotten badge I have is 2 anniversary.  I am not quite there yet.  As I said before, I will swap that badge for the rewards that come with reaching the second anniversary.  Smiley Happy

Mana
Mayor / Maire

Congrats everyone!!!

and thank you very much for all your hard work and support. 

@zhadj030 wrote:

Lmao

I have every badge in this community , I am even becoming a Oracle XD 

@Jeremy_M please take a look at this glitch. Hahah

I seem to have earned 200 badges , literally

@will13am, @mimmo, @ShawnC13 I am apparently way ahead of you guys .XD

Capture+_2017-09-07-14-39-24.png

I will take rewards over the e- trinkets any day.  I wonder if I can sell my badges...

dna2016

Back to back months.  Sweet!

Congrats everyone.  

@SD08 wrote:

Ah, but can they stop bullets, like these?  Smiley Tongue

NKorea-medals.jpg

Hey that picture is from one of my posts lol

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@Luddite wrote:

Badges, smadges; let's have coconuts instead. Then we could sing "I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QskjZIJYGRA Robot LOL

lol reactions laughing laugh old GIF

Badges, smadges; let's have coconuts instead. Then we could sing "I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QskjZIJYGRA Robot LOL

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

SD08

Ah, but can they stop bullets, like these?  Smiley Tongue

NKorea-medals.jpg

@Jeremy_M You really don't have to fix that, It is no problem, my phone service still works XD. I will pretend I did not see it 

@SD08 getting closer to that million bafge promise, If I can duplicate my accounts a couple of time I can get there quickly 🙂

@Jeremy_M wrote:

@NDesai

Every scout needs their badge 🙂

Image result for too many badges

BTW - That's me.

Well then, we are ready for more 🙂

@Jeremy_M wrote:

@NDesai

Every scout needs their badge 🙂

Image result for too many badges

Gotta collect em all. Only nerdy post for the week i promiseSmiley Winkall_pokemon_badges_by_seancantrell-d6lwqse.png

Need Help? Let's chat.