Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors - August 2017

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Public_Monthly Banners + Anniversary Badge Design_DESIGN_EN_August.png

Hello Community,

We would like to thank everyone for the great conversations and encouraging fellow members to seek support and answers on the Community.

Special thanks to the Community members listed below for supporting Community members with their questions, providing detailed answers and building on the solutions provided by others.

A huge thank you to the Oracles, our Top 0.1% who go above and beyond of not only starting healthy discussions but helping others to better understand our services and contributing to our awesome Community on a daily basis.

Oracle_banner.JPG

We would like to tip our hats to these awesome folks below for their efforts on a daily basis.  Together August`s Top 0.5% contributed to over 1,300 replies, received over 1600 Bravo’s and 76 accepted solutions. Truly Amazing! top5%.JPG

We also want to give a shout-out to the following members who have been active in the Community as well...   Keep it up!

@Samianauman, @Mana @zhadj030, @stonechucker, @shawnie_boy, @Nsk143, @Wafik, @CalvinW, @jeffster1970, @geologyking and many more…

We also want to highlight this month’s Top Francophone member @domenicocortez

Merci, Domenico! francaphone.JPG

A new badge named “Contributeur principal” in English meaning “Top Contributor” has been added to your Community profile.

Once again, congratulations to all our contributors for July! A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.  A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date.

reward_level_english.JPGWant to learn more about how to be a top contributor? Getting started is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas. And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a Bravo!

Bravos.png

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper Smiley Happy

AS.PNG

To learn more visit our Community Wiki

74 REPLIES 74

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mimmo wrote:

@Jeremy_M  , I know what the badge looks like, I was asking as i was awarded the badge in my profile and was wondering why since je ne parle pas le fransais.

the badge appears when i am logged in but not whne i am logged out ( a possible bug i guess)

badge.png

I have that too, except it says earned by 0.  Earlier, it said earned by 1.  Seems to be going through some fluctuations.  The one on Domenicocortez's profile says earned by 6.  I didn't have any contributions on the French side either in the last month.

Vickel
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Crazy month, with the outage and competitive plan offerings

Thanks for the supoprt everyone.

Rockdaddy22
I want to congratulate everyone who contributed in August, it was a great month. Sad summer went by so quickly, maybe a fall promo to cheer us up 🙂

@mimmo, I have it showing as well but doesn't give a date of when I earned it so I have earned it.  All badges show up when I first joined but you actually don't have them until there is a date under it for when you have earned it.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Woot Woot!! Congrats to all, you're all very special and important to the community 🙂

We love you too! ❤️

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

mimmo

@Jeremy_M  , I know what the badge looks like, I was asking as i was awarded the badge in my profile and was wondering why since je ne parle pas le fransais.

the badge appears when i am logged in but not whne i am logged out ( a possible bug i guess)

badge.png

@Jeremy_M wrote:

@mimmo wrote:

@Jeremy_M  the new badge is for just the french forum contribution?  or for both?  I seem to have been given one and not sure why as I have not been in the french forum.  

@mimmo - Just for the French forum contribution. Meaning anyone who is most active in the last month on the French side of the Community.

Looks like this:

LithiumBadge-francaphone.png

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Congrats to all, seeing some new names up there and that is great!!  Summertime I thought would create a time where there might be a little less people available due to holidays and such but it looks like if that was the case we had others step up and fill any gaps that may have appeared. That is what makes this community great everyone can help out.  To those that are continually getting mentioned hats off to you on your dedication to helping outthe community.

To the newcomers please don't feel nervous about posting, read a lot of posts learn some solutions and then help other new people that is what it is all about here.

Oracles @srlawren, @Luddite, and @NDesai  thank you so much for all of your help but I do not want to leave out @Rockdaddy22, and @imm1304  for your contributions as well.

@domenicocortez, congrats on your top contributor on the French side thanks for taking care of things over there!!

@CS_Agent, not much you can say but YOU ARE THE BEST!!  Thank you all for all your efforts.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

SD08

@mimmo wrote:

Congrats all.  keep up the discussions.

@Jeremy_M  the new badge is for just the french forum contribution?  or for both?  I seem to have been given one and not sure why as I have not been in the french forum.  

@mimmo

If you click on the badge, it flips to show this description:

"Awarded for the amazing contribution made in the Francophone Public Mobile Community"

kav2001c
Mayor / Maire

Jeremy_M wrote:

Merci, Domenico! francaphone.JPG

A new badge named “Contributeur principal” in English meaning “Top Contributor” has been added to your Community profile.

We also want to highlight this month’s Top Francophone member @domenicocortez

Big congrats to @domenicocortez

And to everyone else who helps out since I am not listing everyone (takes too long ha ha Cat LOL)

French badges are live now

SD08

Congratulations to all contributors!  Thanks to all the moderators for their great work. Smiley Happy

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@mimmo wrote:

@mimmo - Just for the French forum contribution. Meaning anyone who is most active in the last month on the French side of the Community.

Looks like this:

LithiumBadge-francaphone.png

mimmo

Congrats all.  keep up the discussions.

Nsk143
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville
Glad to see my name on list.
Congrats all the contributors who provide help and support to other members of pm.

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Congrats everyone.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.