Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors – April 2019

Andu_S
Customer Support Agent

April 2019.png

Hello Community,

We would like to thank everyone for the great conversations and for encouraging fellow members to seek support and answers on the Community.

Special thanks to the Community members listed below for supporting other Community members with their questions, providing detailed answers and building on the solutions provided by others.

A huge thank you to our Oracles, who go above and beyond by not only starting healthy discussions, but also help others to better understand our services and contribute to our awesome Community on a daily basis.

ORACLES.PNG

We would like to tip our hats to these awesome folks below for their efforts on a daily basis.  The efforts of the Top 1% are truly amazing! 

Top 1%.PNG

We also want to give a shout-out to the following  members who have been active on the Community as well...   Keep it up!

Top 5%.PNG

Once again, congratulations to all our contributors for April! A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.  A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date.

CHART ENGLISH.png

Want to learn more about how to be a top contributor? Getting started is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas.  And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

BRAVOS.png

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper.

ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.png

38 REPLIES 38

txw427
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Congratulations for everyone, bravo

txw427

Congrats everyone.

Arman
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Hi Top Contributors, Could all of you help us by sending a request to PM and moderators to give us an update regarding the drop calls and inability to send and Data issue. We have been waiting for more that 2 weeks to get the issue resolved.

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congrats to everyone who continues to make PM the best provider in Canada.  Good promo plans, the best rewards available in the market, and amazing support team (i.e. MODS, Oracles, and all who help make the community so unique).

Great job everyone.

Cheetah24
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville
Congratulations for everyone 🙂

@AE_Collector wrote:

Wow, the elimination of some plans in April 23 wasn’t all bad! My comments and to some extent “Defense of PM as a business and ultimately in business to make money” got me into the Top 25% for the first time ever. I wasn’t expecting that. Terry

Congratulations on your first community reward.  Although Public Mobile doesn't tell us exactly how these rewards are decided, customers don't need to always agree with company or say positive things and could still earn them.

ashiskhadka51

Congrats for those who made it.

Wow, the elimination of some plans in April 23 wasn’t all bad! My comments and to some extent “Defense of PM as a business and ultimately in business to make money” got me into the Top 25% for the first time ever. I wasn’t expecting that. Terry

Dunkgirl

WOW! Congratulations everyone! Another month of excellent work. Welcome to all the newcomers who have joined in to make the community great. Special thanks to all the oracles who lead by example around here. Truly a helpful community! Congratulations everyone!

Arman
Can you help with Drop call and No Text Message?

TheOldVR

Nice job everyone, congrats on your rankings!

Special thanks to the Oracles who should earn way more than the amount that they are given here....

Happy Friday!

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

Congrats to those made it.  More are coming next month!  Cat HappySmiley Happy

ruif71

Great job everyone.

Arman

Congratulation folks.
I hope PM could provide a better service that giving out those stickers

danielj
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congradulations to all contributors! Let us continue to help improve the community.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

Well done people.

Kovaelin

It seemed to be a rough month, but PM survived. Thanks to all the contributors!

Psygineer

Eeesh, either I am slipping or hopefully the community is being even more helpful to others. Dropped down to Top 25%. I need to reclaim the Top 10%, then Top 5% then the World... actually that sounds really hard... maybe I will just stick to what I can do and see how it goes. Allons-y!

@RobertQc wrote:

... especially lately as they deal with the higher than usual volume of support requests from system glitches.

There never seems to be a shortage of those!  😕

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

Way to go everyone. Thanks for picking up the slack 😉

Double thanks to the moderators for their efforts especially lately as they deal with the higher than usual volume of support requests from system glitches.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

RewardsAreComing.png

"Rewards are coming."

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

mojorising

I just got a $1 communiy reward! cool! Even more savings!

Psygineer

Been a while since Spygineer made it to the list. Probably is hiding. One day I hope to make it to the list though!

I appreciate community support. 

Interesting that there were only 3 that made the 1%, especially given the increased volume of participants last month.

chrisbasm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congratulations to everyone that helps make this place great!

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

I'm relatively new to PM.  I enjoy helping out new and current subscribers.  I continue to learn new things about PM everyday by reading postings and solutions that others have posted.  Congrats to everyone !

Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats to everyone who participated this past month.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats to all the reward recipients.

Man...what an adventure the last several weeks.

I read some things and shake my head.

But my phones still work 🙂 (although I barely use my main line so maybe it is being a problem and I don't know it 🙂 ).

I'm renewing two lines in the next couple days and one on May 11th. Yikes.

Congradulations everyone.  Nice to see some new faces in the community.  

Interesting... looks like there are fewer people in each category this month.....  Smiley Happy  

kelvarnsen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Wow that is cool congrats everyone. Got a top 25% badge, and now I am looking back at all the time I've  wasted posting on message boards that don't get paid from, like a sucker.

Need Help? Let's chat.