cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: The Lounge - for everything not related to phone-stuff!

help me my number is invalid? trying to change my pre paid plan..

Tags (1)
Highlighted

@Moderator_Team ... Please Help Me. I am trying to create a self serve account. I would like to change my Pre Paid plan... I need international calling and more data ASAP as I am going to mexico. When i try and make a self serve account it says my number is invalid... I need this fixed asap thank you 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@sagewolfe wrote:

@Moderator_Team ... Please Help Me. I am trying to create a self serve account. I would like to change my Pre Paid plan... I need international calling and more data ASAP as I am going to mexico. When i try and make a self serve account it says my number is invalid... I need this fixed asap thank you 

There's kinda no point in contacting the moderators or changing your plan for this purpose. Public Mobile won't work in Mexico.

Highlighted

nice information Alan

Thanks

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Sounds great. 

Highlighted

Hello everybody! I am new here, i want to be a Public Mobile subscriber but no PublicMobile SiMs availible locally at any stores in this town... (the Walmart here has NO sims at all, unless you buy a prepaid..!! and they have ZER0 Public Mobile prepaids here..Ever!! )  i will order one eventually, or win one, or earn one?? (Oracle jr.?;)) wishful thinking, but hey..livin' the dream!   Hack-Android-Phone-660x330.jpg

Highlighted
Oracle

No superstores or Loblaws? Where do you live? Maybe someone locally might have a spare.

I live up North... In BC 😛

Negatory on loblaws...as far as spare P.M. SiMs, i dont have much hope..! ..in fact i do not even know if there is a local who has an active Public Mobile account..& I have enquired in regards to service here, it is availible!... but still we're missin' out up here, dangit!

Actually that reminds me... I have a side-job repairing phones, and people often ask me about the possibility of *any* SiM cards for sale.. They also ask , which of the current Canadian providers is the most favourable 😄 so, the demand is there..and it could be, specifically, for Public Mobile SiM cards 😉 :p... anybody got a good idea where one might get Public Mobile SiM cards bulk/wholesale, at the best rates?

Or possibly...What about making/writing SiM cards... can one purchase just an account # directly from Public Mobile, and use it to create a valid SiM card for one's self? Or is that taking it too far...i know it is feasible with some carriers in other countries, but i do not know if they do that here in Canada or not.. 🙂

Hack-Android-Phone-660x330.jpg

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@M0BiLE wrote:

I live up North... In BC 😛

Negatory on loblaws...and i do not even know if there is a local who has an active Public Mobile account..i have enquired in regards to service here, and it is availible... but still we're missin' out up here...dang! 

Actually that reminds me... I have a side-job repairing phones, and people often ask me about the possibility of *any* SiM cards for sale, or they just want to know which of the current Canadian providers is the most favourable 😄

If Walmart can't even bring them in then your only choices are purchasing directly from Public Mobile and waiting for it to arrive in the mail.

Or get to a larger centre. I'm 2 hours away from any place that'll sell a PM SIM. So you go to the town and have your big town list and do all your errands and get the SIM while you're there.

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@M0BiLE  Just order one online and wait for the shipment.  Beware canada post is on strike. Smiley Happy