cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System maintenance- on January 13, 2019 at 12:00am ET to 10:00am ET.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

This means that on January 13, 2019 at 12:00am ET to 10:00am ET you won't be able to do the following:

• Access your Self-Serve account
  • Activate a new account

large.png

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **
33 REPLIES 33

@srlawren wrote:

@RobertQc wrote:

Thanks @Mary_M for the heads up!

Hopefully this is due to refreshing the promotions and updating the plan builder 😉

@RobertQc I'd rather see them fix the renewal issue that seems to be plaguing so many recently and leaving them without service for days while they wait in the moderator queue!  

@srlawren Absolutely! Although I was told that the technical team and the promotional/advertising team were 2 different departments. Such as an ice cream cart or holiday giveaway did not pull any resources for bug fixes.

so... maybe we can get both *wink wink*

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@RobertQc wrote:

Hopefully this is due to refreshing the promotions and updating the plan builder 😉

@RobertQc I'd rather see them fix the renewal issue that seems to be plaguing so many recently and leaving them without service for days while they wait in the moderator queue!  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

Need Help? Let's chat.