cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System maintenance - on April 7, 2019, 00:00 ET – April 7, 2019, 10:00 ET

MobileStar
Customer Support Agent

This means that on April 7, 2019, 00:00 ET – April 7, 2019, 10:00 ET you won't be able to do the following:

• Access your Self-Serve account
  • Activate a new account

1.png

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

19 REPLIES 19

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@homer wrote:

Who is mobileStar? An auto bot? 

@homer 

It looks like MobileStar is simply another moderator account that live moderators can use, similar to Moderator_Team.  It was previously (although briefly) used to assist with an individual customer case as seen here, but had been inactive until recently, apparently being revived to post maintenance announcements.

@homer wrote:

You want to know who is a bot?  Christoper_T somehow manages to load/refresh a Community page every so often so that he never logs out, and almost never posts anything except a couple pictures making a joke of the allegation.  I'm thinking that member/user ID could possibly be there so that it always says that there is someone logged in as being online.

homer
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

AWWWWWW, that's why it wasn't working.  Didn't notice this post, not sure how I missed it.  Clearly says time and date on the header.

Metal1967

@Saltyj_13 wrote:

Why is it still down?

@Saltyj_13 

Was up and running...must be a short middle of the night maintenence thing...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Saltyj_13 wrote:

Why is it still down?

I guess something unexpected happened. That's life. It was working earlier today.

Saltyj_13
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why is it still down?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Alan53 wrote:

Closed all browsers, cleared all cache, ( and for all the cynics, yes, I did turn off and on the phone). Registered via self-serve, yep. 

Did you get any welcoming emails or texts?

If you activated yourself online then through that process it should have created the self-serve account. The log in would be your email address you used and that you ought to have received in a welcoming email.

Alan53
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Closed all browsers, cleared all cache, ( and for all the cynics, yes, I did turn off and on the phone). Registered via self-serve, yep. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Alan53 wrote:

Thanks but I cant find incognito mode and I'm still only recognized in the community . My account appears to be active, I just can't see what's happening.

Alan

This makes no sense. You say the "account appears to be active". What do you mean by you "can't see what's happening"?

Incognito mode is the term for Chrome. Other browsers have their own terms. Another term is privacy mode. What browser are you trying all this on? Do you have multiple browsers available to you?

@Alan53 wrote:

Thanks but I cant find incognito mode and I'm still only recognized in the community . My account appears to be active, I just can't see what's happening.

Alan

Did you close your browser and the cache before try again??

Did you first register in the self-serve? 

Alan53

Alan

@Alan53 wrote:

Guess I picked the wrong time to open an account. I assume the system maintenance is done, but, the system still doesn't recognize me...

You could try the incognito mode and let us know if you still have problem 

Alan53

Guess I picked the wrong time to open an account. I assume the system maintenance is done, but, the system still doesn't recognize me...

Metal1967

clinton97

10 ? am or pm

@popping, yes, but if it were an online activation promo, it would suffer.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@stonechucker wrote:

Hoping for no weekend only flash sales.  this takes a huge chunk of time away.

Cheers for the notice.

In-store activation only flash sale will not be affected the maintenance after midnight EDT.  Most stores are closed even for the west coast, 9pm PDT

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Hoping for no weekend only flash sales.  this takes a huge chunk of time away.

Cheers for the notice.

Need Help? Let's chat.