cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System maintenance - On November 10th 2019, 00:00  ET - November 10th 2019, 10:00  ET

Eddy_G
Customer Support Agent

This means that between November 10th 2019, 00:00 ET - November 10th 2019, 10:00 ET

you won't be able to do the following:

• Access your Self-Serve account
  • Activate a new account

PM.system.PNG

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

26 REPLIES 26

Mike576
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Everything works good now! You have to clear the cache in settings for it to load up apparently. Someone else said that in the post. You should make a new one informing people that. Might help stop more confusion.

@stoneheadI had no problem accessing my account...seemed to take a little longer than it's usual long time but otherwise working fine.

@stonehead  Are you getting an error message? What happens? I'll check mine.

stonehead

i use chrome all the time and i have done that and still not letting me access my account

@stonehead wrote:

when will the maintenance be over? 2:16am mst alberta

@stonehead  Should have been done ages ago. Are you having trouble accessing your account? Try clearing your browser and use secret mode before you  try again. Chrome and Firefox work best.

stonehead

when will the maintenance be over? 2:16am mst alberta

Mike576

ivandub
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Finally able to access self-serve. I dumped my browser's cache and restarted it...not sure if that's what made the difference. Anyway, all seems back to normal again. 

ivandub

I tried again just now but still unable to access the self-serve section of the site out here in British Columbia. Current time is 1:48 PM PST (4:48 PM EST).

ivandub

I'll try again...maybe I need to empty my browser's cache as it can sometimes prevent a site from refreshing.

@ivandub wrote:

Still not accessible as of 16:20 EST (4:20 PM). I'm on the west coast.

Self Serve and the activation site are working fine (except for some promotion section of the self serve site).

ivandub

Still not accessible as of 16:20 EST (4:20 PM). I'm on the west coast.

@station1104It is likely that the system maintence only deals with the billing system. You should be fine as long as you can submit before the maintence starts.

station1104
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

if i port a number on the weekend after hours will the port go through?

@meeyahpot wrote:

Thanks for the update. I also need help as I was trying to make a payment on my account but my visa debit is being declined. All my infos were all correct but still doesn’t work

I don't think the maintenance is causing it because it hasn't started yet. Is it working today if you buy something else?  If you need a payment done today, you can buy a voucher at a store.

@meeyahpot wrote:

Thanks for the update. I also need help as I was trying to make a payment on my account but my visa debit is being declined. All my infos were all correct but still doesn’t work

Did you find a solution to your visa debit issue? If not you should create your own thread under paying for service.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/paying_for_your-service

danielj
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Thanks for letting us know.

meeyahpot

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

I hope that this doesn't cause any renewals tomorrow to fail.

Alan_K
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thanks for the suggestion @computergeek541 and @SD08 , I've gone ahead and changed the title.

ljdemont

Thank you for the heads up!

@SD08 wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Alan_K @Eddy_G 

May I sugest possibly renaming this the title of this thread? "November 2019 Wireless Proactive Maintenance - Wireless System Outage Notification" sounds alarming and as if the cellular service will stop working.

Agreed.  I suggest the title "System Maintenance - On November 10th 2019, 00:00 PM EST - November 10th 2019, 10:00 AM EST", similar to the last one on October 24th.

In the French annoucement, it does say that in the title for this upcoming maintenance.

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Thank you @Eddy_G 

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Alan_K @Eddy_G 

May I sugest possibly renaming this the title of this thread? "November 2019 Wireless Proactive Maintenance - Wireless System Outage Notification" sounds alarming and as if the cellular service will stop working.

Agreed.  I suggest the title "System Maintenance - On November 10th 2019, 00:00 PM EST - November 10th 2019, 10:00 AM EST", similar to the last one on October 24th.

@Alan_K @Eddy_G 

tyedye00

Thanks for the update!

Need Help? Let's chat.