Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduled Maintenance on March 17

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Hello Community, 

We wanted to give you an update that Activations, My Account Access and Ticket submissions will be unavailable during the following maintenance window:

March 17 | 12:00 AM EST to 10:00 AM EST   or   March 16 | 9:00 PM PST to 7:00 AM PST 

During this time you will be unable to log into: 

My Account | Website or App
PublicMobile.ca will still be available to view.

Community
Community will still be available to view only. 

Chatbot
You will be unable to submit a ticket through our virtual assistant, but you can still ask questions for help information.

Once splash pages are down, you will be able to complete your activation or log into your account.

• The Public Mobile Team
15 REPLIES 15

@Jj017 

Still having issues?  If you are, you might want to start your own thread in the Support section. 

Jj017
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi i just buy a esims cart but im not able to downlode it into my phone they keep sending a code on the number that i just get with u but 

HI @TLP1 

is your issue resolved now?, still need  help?

El-Tabador

System upgrades as of March 17 . Any news or info as to What the system upgrade was or future feature that’s coming ???

TLP1

My phone says ‘no SIM card’

are they still doing the upgrade?

fixin
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@hTideGnow - I thought it was PST time 9:00 so 10:00 PM MST.

saturna
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The "lovely surprise" part was sarcasm. Because PM has made it crystalclear that they can't be trusted. 

I have put an according edit in my other post

hi @saturna don't hold your breath on that, usually it is just regular maintenance and we won't see any difference, maybe some bug fix or server patching only 🙂

saturna
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for the heads-up.

Will have to log in tomorrow to find out what other lovely surprises you have in store for us.

ETA: it's sarcasm - during the last maintenance they took the rewards conversion tool away and then announced that they'll strip us of the rewards come May...

HI @dougc 

12AM EST to 10AM EST is    1:00MDT to 8:00 MDT

I guess there are 6 time zones in Canada and it is hard to list them all 🙂

dougc
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

".... March 17 | 12:00 AM EST to 10:00 AM EST   or   March 16 | 9:00 PM PST to 7:00 AM PST ... "

LoL  wonder how those  = MDT   !!      To not be disappointed again (first time now, in a about yr.,  'eversafe' (LoL) has allowed me back on community forum),    will presume  in the land of  MDT     16th 5pm---12pm 17th    

And also same....finally access to my account,  moments ago !!

D'

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@J_PM  Thanks or the update 

Need Help? Let's chat.