cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Resolved] System Issue: Accounts in Suspend

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Update: The account suspend issue has been resolved. Thank you.

————————

Hey Community, 

We’re currently having some issues with our Monthly Renewal Charge and Auto Top-Ups, causing some customer accounts to mistakenly go into suspend. Our team is working on a fix, all services for impacted accounts are expected to be reinstated by 4pm EST. Check back for more updates. We’ll also update this post when the issue is resolved. 

Thank you,

- Public Mobile Team

591 REPLIES 591

@Yvonnely21   Unfortunately you are no alone.  PM had issue with Autopay and unable to take payment and seems like there is issue with renewing, too.   No ETA at the moment

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/System-Issue-Accounts-in-Suspend/td-p/8...

Yvonnely21
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there, no service since this morning.

@griffy1972  Login to My Account and check the Transaction log to see if they indeed charged you , or check your Credit card.

Seems like there are different groups or user problem, some didn't got charge, they manually pad and work.  But some even paid or got charged, the service still not activating

@MWelsh  Won't help immediately but get the app from Fongo.com. You'll able to call for free using wifi. 
If your grandchildren use Facebook there's a good chance you could connect with Facebook Messenger using wifi. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Brymh11

9:23 pm, southern Ontario, still no service

griffy1972

I got only one text today from Public Mobile thanking me for the payment and hours later still no service.

rverhoeve

Would someone at Public please post something that will give this community a valid idea as to when we are going to have our phones working again??? please and thanks.

merajunnisa
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Service still not back, it's been hours. I missed my important meetings and calls. I recently moved to Public Mobile and may no longer continue with this company due to the immensely worst service. How can you disconnect our phone lines for so many hours, its pathetic. Please hire some good technical people who setup systems properly and also can resolve production issues fast. This is unacceptable.

@griffy1972   It is definitely not a pretty situation. PM is certainly still looking into it, let's hope we will hear some good news within the next hour or two  😞

did PM charge you yet via Autopay or they didn't make any charge yet?

That is a curse of modern times.

When you had Normal phone, it always worked.

Get voip app and use wifi for emergency calls/SMS

griffy1972

This is ridiculous...12 hours and still no service! This is taking way to long to resolve

dearelda

The only thing that works is the message that I get telling me it does not work ("failed to download or failed to send or error).... beyond annoyed ay this point...

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Some say they have but it a very tiny fraction it seems.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

I haven't seen anything on other message boards either (reddit, etc.) I am hoping there is at least a response today and it isn't left until tomorrow or the next business day.

mansord_roof

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/System-Issue-Accounts-in-Suspend/td-p/8...

Nobody knows.  Supposed to be fixed..  4 or 5 hours now but they don't seem to care about updating us

Krii222

Still waiting on service and an update 8:50pm...this is NOT an autopay issue! I have received notification that my payment was processed and have also added funds manually, suspended and unsuspended my account, taken out sim card, reset phone..all of the tips people have posted without resolution.

I am an on-call health care provider and have no means of receiving or returning pages for my patients or colleagues. I thankfully have an iPhone and was able to message one colleague to have them switch my pager to their number, but that means unnecessary work load on them, and I am still not able to be there for my patients in a timely manner including emergencies. Other colleagues I have no means of contacting directly because they are not iPhone users.. I have no clue what is going on with Public Mobile, nor would I care IF they were transparent with us and updated announcements when they said they would!

Yigong

No service no internet all day. When will solve the problem? I paid twice already

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Still waiting - some have said they have service back but it looks like that is pretty rare...it is almost 9pm now so I am hoping they notify what is going on regardless of what is going on

JL9
Mayor / Maire

No but due to how big an issue this is they may have some form of compensation coming to those affected...hopefully anyways

dearelda

It better not be a joke by them  because interruptions like this can save lives.  

Well it seems a lot are still without service so maybe it is finally being resolved?

MWelsh

does anyone have service yet, I have two grandchildren arriving and nobody can reach us

Camera4617
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Yes.. 

luckedout45

I am also having this issue. Currently 8:50PM EST and it has not been fixed.

So all services are back up and running?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@J_PM   Another hours passed, hope you can provide an update even the issue has not been resolved yet.

Camera4617
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Just to join to many posts about Autopay failing and having account suspended. I have resolved it by paying manually, but this is unacceptable. PM better fix this or many customers will leave unless that's what they want.. 

HI @eve892 

If your renewal date is today, then you are one of those with service issue today.  Sorry, no update from PM yet

eve892

Known problem since last night. They are working on issue.

Need Help? Let's chat.