Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Resolved] Experiencing Dropped Calls Issue

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

-- Update as of December  2, 8:37 pm ET --

We have implemented a fix and this issue is now resolved. Your voice services should be working as expected. Thank you all for your patience.

Hello Community, 

We are aware that some of you are experiencing dropped incoming and outgoing calls, including both international and local calls. It's important to note that 911 calls should not be affected by this issue. Our teams are actively investigating the issue and working to resolve it. We will provide ongoing updates as soon as they are available.

- The Pubic Mobile Team 

8 REPLIES 8

smurfit
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It's broken again. Constant call disconnects. I have to use old hspa flip now. Anything else disconnects on increments of 3min. Usually 9min or 15min.

Him_ani
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I received message from old Roger team and already replied to text saying yes to port. Now public mobile has assigned me a new number which I really don’t want 

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If you put your old SIM Card back in does it still have service? The OTP codes will be being sent to your old SIM if the Port did not Complete.

Him_ani
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I port my number and since then could not receive any calls on my number, even cannot request any otp on my phone. This is so inconvenient, I can make calls but can't receive any voice calls or messages. Pls help 

veedubb
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@J_PM

My sister, brother in law and myself have tested our phones today and all seems to be back to normal.

Thanks for the quick response in getting this unusual technical glitch under control and I hope this is resolved for everyone on the Public Mobile network.

@HALIMACS wrote:

“… 911 calls should not be affected …” @J_PM 

Gosh, I might hope they would not.

While nobody should randomly test if it works (unless a test is first arranged by first calling a non-emergency number set an appointment/test time), a network outage could actually prevent 9-11 from being called.  In those types of situations, a customer would need to remove the SIM card or otherwise disable the SIM card before making an emergency call.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

“… 911 calls should not be affected …” @J_PM 

Gosh, I might hope they would not.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@J_PM  Thanks for the update . I know many are having difficulties with this right now 

Need Help? Let's chat.