cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Public Mobile

Re: Put Your Creative Hat On, It’s Make Up Your Own Holiday Day!

@markevee, we are hoping to hear from you by 5PM ET today, April 4th so that we can award you the prize. If not, we will select another lucky winner!

Public Mobile

We didn't hear back from @markevee , so another Community member had the chance to win the $50 Public Mobile account credit. The member who got the lucky second chance is @ty_89. Be sure to check your Public Mobile inbox/ private messages for more details from me. Congrats!

Mayor / Maire

@Brooke_C wrote:

We didn't hear back from @markevee , so another Community member had the chance to win the $50 Public Mobile account credit. The member who got the lucky second chance is @ty_89. Be sure to check your Public Mobile inbox/ private messages for more details from me. Congrats!

I guess markavee took a hike. He didn't seem to enjoy his short experience here. I think he was from elsewhere too.

Yay for ty_89.

Mayor / Maire

@Brooke_C wrote:

@ty_89Congrats on your $50.

Mayor / Maire

But it's been a while 1 week that this customer @ty_89 was online...is there another way to tag him/her to let him/her know???

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Lieux wrote:

But it's been a while 1 week that this customer @ty_89 was online...is there another way to tag him/her to let him/her know???

The tags might not have any impact in contacting them if they disabled the email notifications. Alternatively, the moderator could contact them directly via their email, but not sure what's the policy regarding that method.

Mayor / Maire

@Tiprix wrote:

@Lieux wrote:

The tags might not have any impact in contacting them if they disabled the email notifications. Alternatively, the moderator could contact them directly via their email, but not sure what's the policy regarding that method.

Yes that's what I tought ..by email or phone???

Mayor / Maire

Nah! Snooze y'lose! Draw another one. Smiley Happy

(after giving ty_89 a suitable amount of time to respond of course).

Oracle

Hmm...what's with winning contestants not responding?  I happen to know that
new PM community acccounts have e-mail notices for private messages turned on by default, since at least mid-2017. Have they deliberately turned off their e-mail notifications for private messages?  Well, their loss, in that case.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@SD08 wrote:

Hmm...what's with winning contestants not responding?  I happen to know that
new PM community acccounts have e-mail notices for private messages turned on by default, since at least mid-2017. Have they deliberately turned off their e-mail notifications for private messages?  Well, their loss, in that case.

As a somewhat new client of PM, you can receive quite a lot of email to the point of annoyance. As email notification is on for everything, replies to new posts, Bravo's, badges, tags, ... my phone went off constantly.  My immediate action was to disable email notifications.  So, I can understand why some people would remove notification.  Alternatively, they might not have the account link to their phone and/or seldomly check the account.